I almost there turning my dream into my reality. So this is what I have and what I need to finish it:

1 x C8 70th anniversary HTC
1 x Porsche 997.1 Carrera Man.
1 x BMW Ix50
1 x 2020 GT500

Missing for me is the 2016-2019 GT350R - I would trade in the GT500 for this one to preserve the 400K budget.
@Sea Wolf has a GT350R he was thinking of selling

Funny, I have no desire for anything to add to my C8. I'd be inclined to replace it with Lamborrari or a Mclaren if I won the Lotto. One dream car is enough for me, though I have thought of replacing our Malibu with something utilitarian, but fun with heated seats and other modern luxury touches. No, a truck is not fun to drive nor is an SUV. I'm thinking more like a Hellcat or something like that.

Reactions: DenisC8
Funny, I have no desire for anything to add to my C8. I'd be inclined to replace it with Lamborrari or a Mclaren if I won the Lotto. One dream car is enough for me, though I have thought of replacing our Malibu with something utilitarian, but fun with heated seats and other modern luxury touches. No, a truck is not fun to drive nor is an SUV. I'm thinking more like a Hellcat or something like that.
Challenger or Charger?

Challenger or Charger?
Likely a Charger for the storage space. That's the one thing I miss about the Camaro. I got a whole bathroom in my Camaro

1700867926480.png

Murray, you might not like a truck or SUV (and neither did I until I finally just needed them), but it looks like you could use one. Modern technology has made them pretty awesome. My old 97 Sierra 4x4 is a bit of a terror on snow and ice, but my Trailblazer SS and my Sierra Denali are fantastic in the snow and I'd even say I like the way the Denali handles the snow and ice better than my wife's AWD car does.

Murray, you might not like a truck or SUV (and neither did I until I finally just needed them), but it looks like you could use one. Modern technology has made them pretty awesome. My old 97 Sierra 4x4 is a bit of a terror on snow and ice, but my Trailblazer SS and my Sierra Denali are fantastic in the snow and I'd even say I like the way the Denali handles the snow and ice better than my wife's AWD car does.
Nah. I don't need or want to sit 8 feet in the air!
Handle like a boat at best!

Coming from the man who has trouble lifting his targa top, you likely wouldn't be able to climb up in a truck anyway.... :rofl:
LOL! You know that's true! It's much easier to dump my butt into a Corvette! Getting out is a little different though. ;)

(minus drywall delivery).
That's why I bought a trailer. I don't need / want a pickup truck.
The malibu has the hitch and even though it's a turbo it's not as much fun to drive as the C8! I'd like something fun to drive that can haul my trailer.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.