Rules are simple: you have $400,000 before Lux tax and sales taxes in total to buy 2 or 3 dream cars that would complete your dream garage: a sports car, a daily driver and/or utility vehicle.

for me a 2 car garage would have an E-Ray HTC and a top of the line SUV such as G-Wagon, Range Rover or EV Escalade.

if I had to pick 3 cars, I think I would have a Stingray, a Ford F150 Raptor or Lightning, and a Mercedes S-Class sedan.

interested to read what other car guys dream of...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Vettenut
E-Ray, fully loaded
Cadillac SUV (not huge, or even the fastest, but loaded with options).
Probably a top of the line GM pick-up, fully loaded
Rules are simple: you have $400,000 before Lux tax and sales taxes in total to buy 2 or 3 dream cars that would complete your dream garage: a sports car, a daily driver and/or utility vehicle.

for me a 2 car garage would have an E-Ray HTC and a top of the line SUV such as G-Wagon, Range Rover or EV Escalade.

if I had to pick 3 cars, I think I would have a Stingray, a Ford F150 Raptor or Lightning, and a Mercedes S-Class sedan.

interested to read what other car guys dream of...
I think your E-Ray and Mercedes G Wagon have probably already put you over the limit.

My current C8 stays where it is

A nicely done C2 preferably a 67 but we will stick with a small block to keep the cost down

A nicely done C3 preferably a 69 or 70 ... hard top of course

And there just might be enough left over for a Silverado Black Widow

Dont need anything Italian ... he already occupies the drivers seat ;)

Who needs that dream coach guy we see on Lotto Max ads ?

The 67 C2 for sure. A full blown resto mod with a mildly built LS3 to 500 or so hp would be just fine. The rest I would carry around in my pocket for those times I drool over vehicles.
If we're talking resto mods, then I'd love a 67 Camaro with any modern motor in it.

Funny, I often dream that I still have my '71 Duster 340. (I know, I should be dreaming about supermodels! LOL)
Not sure I'd want a resto mod of it, but I'd sure like to think that the guy I sold it to managed to change the rust into steel!
I loved that car, but family got in the way.

I'm, taking a 2024 Z06 HTC with Z07 package and a nice Audi RSQ5. That's all I need.

1697465079956.png

Attachments

• 1697465141496.png
    1697465141496.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.