A few more pics of my buddy's Dream Garages

thumbnail_IMG_0784.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0785.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0788.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0789.jpg

Maybe not?
The old boy had a Gremlin X and a Hornet X. Both had straight 6's and both were manual, 3 on the floor. The Hornet had more miles on it than anyone had seen (i can't remember the number)
I could be wrong, but I don't remember the X having anything but an 8. The plain old Gremlin sure did. Maybe everyone I saw / knew bought the V8.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember the X having anything but an 8. The plain old Gremlin sure did. Maybe everyone I saw / knew bought the V8.
I was wrong according to Wikipedia. I must just have never known anyone without the V8. The X was just an appearance package.

I just read the wiki on it. Seems the 304 was available in them all, X or plain as an option. Not until the later yrs though. First couple yrs, only 2 different 6cyl were available.

@Rruuff Day what do you suppose this AMX had for power? Great Thread by the way!
View attachment 115375
I don't know Murray. This was the 1980 pace car and there's not a lot of info on it. The pace car was an Amx in 1981 as well and it was powered to 450 hp with an inline turbo charged 6 cyl. That's all I got.... :Biggrin:

@Rruuff Day what do you suppose this AMX had for power? Great Thread by the way!
View attachment 115375
Didn't they poach Ford 351 V8 Clevelands?
Funny I saw an AMX Javelin the other day out here in Sarnialabad, in pretty good shape.
Brought back some memories of the early '70s. Knew a guy that had one.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.