What kind of leather protection products are people using? Which ones are the best? Are they left feeling greasy after? Where do we get this product? Any Pros or Cons? How often to apply? How long do you leave on before sitting on it next time after applied? I've never owed a car with leather before. This is why I'm asking. Thanks Ken
I use Lexol: recommended by premier auto detailing shop on the Northshore where I live. Natural product: no greasy feeling or shine left on leather. Use once a yr. , hard to get - I buy from the shop. (Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the place) For those living here I can find the name for you. Another name is Cliptone which I have never used.
What kind of leather protection products are people using? Which ones are the best? Are they left feeling greasy after? Where do we get this product? Any Pros or Cons? How often to apply? How long do you leave on before sitting on it next time after applied? I've never owed a car with leather before. This is why I'm asking. Thanks Ken

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.