Some pics as promised - Finish looks brand new and OEM.

nxk7RYm.jpg

aYg8mZd.jpg

Z9JOhU8.jpg
Hey Toxix, seems every thread I check tonight has something from you ... thanks!
Something really FUNNY though is while I am checking out the detail of your interior, my kid walks by and says ....
"Who's Dog?" (noticing only the ears outside your passenger window)
:ROFL: Kids eh!

Thanks for checking. Not too happy with Autogeek as I ordered an item from them a few months ago and despite me ticking off the USPS box they shipped UPS which then triggered customs brokerage fees (minimum $25) plus shipping not to mention even though my shipping address was Brampton, UPS returned the package to their Toronto office near York University so I had to drive 35 km through GTA traffic to their office to pick it up. By the time the dust settled I was into shipping for double the price of the item. Wrote to Autogeek via their web site and not so much as an acknowledgement. Later found out that Autogeek always ships UPS for international orders even though their order form allows you to tick USPS. My general rule of thumb is to always ship via USP from the US unless your purchase is well over $100. If I can't get USPS shipping I don't buy it. Have found ChemicalGuys easier to do business with.

Yes, this is very difficult to deal with. It doesn't seem like you are very far away from me so if you want to come by and borrow some, I'd be happy to give you some. Free. You really don't need more than one ounce to do an entire interior. I have probably worked on 10+ cars on the bottle and it isn't even half way. Feel free to reach out to me via pm

You guys are killing me, I've only been on this forum for a day now and I'm already laughing.
I totally forgot Bane, my Alaskan Malamute was in the background of this picture! He is just over a year old and coming in at 100lbs

Here he is interrupting one of my friend's wanting to take over
sYVWS42.jpg

vFc0IIY.jpg

9ccPpbC.jpg

LOL i had to go to back to the pics and look too. What dog? 2 little ears poking up through the window!!
Nice dog. How does he cope in the heat in Southern Ont? We lived in the Yukon in the early 90's and we had a Husky and there were lots of Malamutes around. Awesome dogs!

Gorgeous dog Toxix... Yup... the ear tips are misleading... he's a big boy... I have a 9 month old German Shepherd (Quinn). Here's a good book to consider if you are concerned about Bane surfing the internet... This isn't Quinn below... She barely knows the alphabet yet, let alone how to read.

Apologies for derailing thread... :angelic:

bitches1.jpg

Gorgeous dog Toxix... Yup... the ear tips are misleading... he's a big boy... I have a 9 month old German Shepherd (Quinn). Here's a good book to consider if you are concerned about Bane surfing the internet... This isn't Quinn below... She barely knows the alphabet yet, let alone how to read.

Apologies for derailing thread... :angelic:

View attachment 7846

Haha, this is awesome! I think this thread took a turn for the best.
Hopefully I answered OP's questions though!

I just checked the shop I got it from and it seems like they've discontinued the product. I guess thats what happens when you don't market an amazing product well enough.
I suppose you'd have to go to a vendor like Autogeek.net and place the order there. Shipping it will be quite expensive.

You can order it direct from Ultima on Amazon.ca . Is CA$85.22 w free shipping

You can order it direct from Ultima on Amazon.ca . Is CA$85.22 w free shipping

I believe I paid somewhere close to $55.00 for it, years ago.
But this price now makes sense given the exchange rate. I would still pay this price, $85.22.
Its likely the only product you'll need and will use for your interior for years to come.

I use AutoGlym from Canadian Tire. Both the cleaner and protector seem to work very well. Neither are at all greasy.

Suspect you will get a million and one suggestions on this topic.

Good luck with your decision.
I use the AutoGlym products on the seats of our 2005 and you still get the crease lines like the palm of your hand, the leather isn't drying out and cracking. GM has never used top grade leather which doesn't help either.

I have used Mothers Cleaner and Conditioner, mostly for convenience as it was the only one I could find at CT last fall before I stored my car. Seemed to work well but I am sure there is better out there. When its gone, I will try Ultima products or some other higher end products.

What kind of leather protection products are people using? Which ones are the best? Are they left feeling greasy after? Where do we get this product? Any Pros or Cons? How often to apply? How long do you leave on before sitting on it next time after applied? I've never owed a car with leather before. This is why I'm asking. Thanks Ken
I use saddle dressing as it keeps the leather moist and it is not shiny or slippery which does occur with other spray on leather protectors - available at any Western / English riding shop, and it last longer that the spray on as you don't need that much per application. Hope this Helps.

Eagle 1 makes an excellent product, have been using it for a few years, has the added benefit of smelling like new leather. I am also told that Adams makes a good product but haven't used it yet.

I use Swissvax from AutoObsessed in Edmonton. It is a little on the pricy side, but so is the car. The cleaner works very well, and the leather milk makes the leather feel and smell like brand new. No greasy or slippery residue. I highly recommend it for high end leather.

My challenge was the denim stains on my Adrenaline Red seats. Turtle Wax Leather Cleaner and Conditioner was recommended on another Forum.... and it turns out to be a great product.
I haven't used it for conditioning ...as the same person cautioned against that due to the fact that the leather is already conditioned at the factory (their opinion). But as a means of removing the stains, it's first rate.

Glad you pointed out saddle dressing *ZR01#. I was starting to think I was crazy but I use a beeswax dressing made for boots and saddles. I clean the leather then work in the warmed beeswax rub. It Waterproofs the leather, restores anything cracked and once worked in will not rub off or stain. Also gives a richness and depth to the leather. Once i'm home I'll take a pic. Are you ready for this, I bought it at a home renovation show. Call me a sucker but it worked so well on my boots I tried it on my SUV seats then the corvette!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.