John D

2 You're 10
Aug 24, 2010
Port Dover,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
Can't find learn mode for my C6.Each manufacture has developed their own method of putting in the vehicle in learn mode and it is typically found in the vehicle owners manual. :confused:This is for tire pressure sensor.

Last edited:
Select the ACC position on the ignition switch by pushing the bottom of the rocker switch. You will have a yellow light illuminated under the ACC on the ignition/start switch.

Simultaneously press the lock and unlock buttons on your fob until a horn chirp sounds, indicating the TPM learn mode has been enabled.

Push the bottom of your ignition switch to select the OFF position of the ignition to exit the TPMS learn mode.

This info is directly from the directions that came with my KTI tool.

Select the ACC position on the ignition switch by pushing the bottom of the rocker switch. You will have a yellow light illuminated under the ACC on the ignition/start switch.

Simultaneously press the lock and unlock buttons on your fob until a horn chirp sounds, indicating the TPM learn mode has been enabled.

Push the bottom of your ignition switch to select the OFF position of the ignition to exit the TPMS learn mode.

This info is directly from the directions that came with my KTI tool.

Thanks Keith -- I've read that somewhere but couldn't find it either so I've printed it and stuck it in my owner's manual.

Cheers,
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.