This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Last weekend of summer....C7 at the lake...

Did I see you on the 401 near London today? Saw a few C7's one just like your.

Great picture.

Saw Manny and company on the 401 near Cambridge heading west bound as well.

Last edited:
Not on the 401 Sunday, we live in London though. I often run back and forth to Cambridge as we have family there. Haven't run into another Crystal Red one yet but I imagine there are a few around, a black one and blue C7 in London to date is all I have seen.

There seem to be a lot in Alberta. Every time I drive from Edmonton to Calgary I think I see more C7s than C6s now. Went out to eat on a Friday night and saw three of them in the parking lot. It's crazy how many there are around here now!

I live in a city of nearly 400k and have only seen two this summer. A Laguna Blue and a Black, no doubt though that will change over time. In a couple of years they will be just another 'Vette. Sure attracts a lot of attention though now.

There seem to be a lot in Alberta. Every time I drive from Edmonton to Calgary I think I see more C7s than C6s now. Went out to eat on a Friday night and saw three of them in the parking lot. It's crazy how many there are around here now!

I heard your ex premier was giving each citizen in Alberta one. Then she needed to pay off the airplane rides. You guys are the only ones with money these days.

Last edited:
Well makes some sense we are not seeing many in Canada. My understanding is about 800- 2014 'Vettes came to Canada (based on final production numbers) , that means about 35000 ended up in the U.S. ( I took out approx. 1000 out for distribution to EU etc.).

If we would have got 10% of what the U.S market got , which is about where our population ratios are (not with standing Cdns bought 11+% of new cars sold in 2014 in North America) then Cdns should have seen about 3500 C7's delivered in 2014. Maybe this year

I heard your ex premier was giving each citizen in Alberta one. Then she needed to pay off the airplane rides. You guys are the only ones with money these days.

Originally it was ferraris!

Joking aside, I feel lucky to be in a place with such a business friendly environment. The future feels like Saskatchewan and Alberta will drive the economy for some time. I can't believe there are that few elsewhere!

Don't get me wrong though--they are still attracting a lot of attention out here--and it's possible I am noticing them more than the other cars.

Then again, the last few trips between Edmonotn and Calgary, I think I've seen a cherry Ferrari on almost every trip. There's a lot of nice cars out here for sure.

Lots of nice cars here! On my street alone there is an Aston Martin, maserati, Ferrari, 2 lambos & a few nice Porsches. These all seem common compared to the c7. And I don't live in an expensive neighbourhood.

I hear you, pulled up beside a neighbour at a light the other day, he was driving his 911S and he gives me the thumbs up. This car makes them look old fashion. Guy doing my reno , opened the garage for him to put some stuff in, he looks at the C7 and says "is that a Ferrari?". When I explained no it's a 'Vette he goes "wow did they ever improve the look", have to agree !!