C7Driver

May 7, 2014
London
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7
Hope it hangs on, out to the lake today with my C7 , beaches were crowded, lots of scenery, the tanned kind especially plentiful :eek:

ry%3D480

Not on the 401 Sunday, we live in London though. I often run back and forth to Cambridge as we have family there. Haven't run into another Crystal Red one yet but I imagine there are a few around, a black one and blue C7 in London to date is all I have seen.

There seem to be a lot in Alberta. Every time I drive from Edmonton to Calgary I think I see more C7s than C6s now. Went out to eat on a Friday night and saw three of them in the parking lot. It's crazy how many there are around here now!

I live in a city of nearly 400k and have only seen two this summer. A Laguna Blue and a Black, no doubt though that will change over time. In a couple of years they will be just another 'Vette. Sure attracts a lot of attention though now.

There seem to be a lot in Alberta. Every time I drive from Edmonton to Calgary I think I see more C7s than C6s now. Went out to eat on a Friday night and saw three of them in the parking lot. It's crazy how many there are around here now!

I heard your ex premier was giving each citizen in Alberta one. Then she needed to pay off the airplane rides. :rofl: You guys are the only ones with money these days. :canada:

Last edited:
Well makes some sense we are not seeing many in Canada. My understanding is about 800- 2014 'Vettes came to Canada (based on final production numbers) , that means about 35000 ended up in the U.S. ( I took out approx. 1000 out for distribution to EU etc.).

If we would have got 10% of what the U.S market got , which is about where our population ratios are (not with standing Cdns bought 11+% of new cars sold in 2014 in North America) then Cdns should have seen about 3500 C7's delivered in 2014. Maybe this year :canada:

I heard your ex premier was giving each citizen in Alberta one. Then she needed to pay off the airplane rides. :rofl: You guys are the only ones with money these days. :canada:

Originally it was ferraris!

Joking aside, I feel lucky to be in a place with such a business friendly environment. The future feels like Saskatchewan and Alberta will drive the economy for some time. I can't believe there are that few elsewhere!

Don't get me wrong though--they are still attracting a lot of attention out here--and it's possible I am noticing them more than the other cars.

Then again, the last few trips between Edmonotn and Calgary, I think I've seen a cherry Ferrari on almost every trip. There's a lot of nice cars out here for sure.

Lots of nice cars here! On my street alone there is an Aston Martin, maserati, Ferrari, 2 lambos & a few nice Porsches. These all seem common compared to the c7. And I don't live in an expensive neighbourhood.

I hear you, pulled up beside a neighbour at a light the other day, he was driving his 911S and he gives me the thumbs up. This car makes them look old fashion. Guy doing my reno , opened the garage for him to put some stuff in, he looks at the C7 and says "is that a Ferrari?". When I explained no it's a 'Vette he goes "wow did they ever improve the look", have to agree !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.