Ntmd8r

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 27, 2009
Richmond, B.C.
VetteCoins
Sorry guys, but the LARGE empty space on the top of the main forums page
is annoying.

It takes up 2/3 of the page, and merely says "Welcome Back", and there will be some message(s)
here... maybe. Considering I visit daily or more, I don't want to see a "Welcome Back" message
every time I visit.

What a waste of space/bandwidth.

As this Welcome space is quite new I'm thinking the powers that be won't leave this area unoccupied for long. Perhaps the members can offer some brilliant input for filling this "annoying" space....:rolleyes:

Sorry guys, but the LARGE empty space on the top of the main forums page
is annoying.

It takes up 2/3 of the page, and merely says "Welcome Back", and there will be some message(s)
here... maybe. Considering I visit daily or more, I don't want to see a "Welcome Back" message
every time I visit.

What a waste of space/bandwidth.

It's a placeholder with a CCF pic as I write some code to present some more info on there that may be more useful. It's replacing the old banner that we had on there. It's also present only on the forum home page. If there's consensus that it's unwanted we will remove it.

Second Eric's thought on this. I have no idea how it opens on a cell phone or other such device but on my laptop it is just there. No matter what you have to have some type of "Home Page" and I think this personalized one is alright.

Read a study that sports cars are becoming a thing of the past in North America, we are getting to old for these things and that could be true. So it is nice to open the forum and at least be reminded of who you are, where you are and how many times you have been here. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.