Featured Thread
Hi Doug. Welcome to CCF.
Wow that is a dream Corvette for many.
No worries as there are lots of very skilled and knowledgeable guys here that know your vintage of C3 down to the nut and bolt. So ask away and.... ahem... post up some damn pictures man.

Again welcome, don’t be shy and enjoy this place.

Derek

Welcome Doug and congrats on the Vette. I was in your same shoes and decided to buy my dream 70 about 8 years ago. I have been restoring it ever since and life has changed for the better. Met some great friends on here and enjoy every minute behind the wheel and wrenching. Here is to never ending smiles per gallon! 👍👍

At our local cruise nights, we get a variety of Corvettes from brand new C7s to a friend's 1960 converrtible.

Attachments

• Larry & Lisa's Corvette.JPG
    Larry & Lisa's Corvette.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 11
Doug, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Corvette. Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it. :thumbs:
Thanks I forgot to mention it is also a 4 speed Muncie, looked for about a year and a half to find the right one (hopefully). So far lots of fun, I have had plenty of manual cars but this is my first with a V8, that took a little getting used to.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Welcome Doug and congrats on the Vette. I was in your same shoes and decided to buy my dream 70 about 8 years ago. I have been restoring it ever since and life has changed for the better. Met some great friends on here and enjoy every minute behind the wheel and wrenching. Here is to never ending smiles per gallon! 👍👍
Wow a 70 congratulations on that, one thing my wife made clear it couldn't be a project but there are some changes I would like to make as I go.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.