15 Witten but since a bottle of bourbon only costs 10 Witten, unless there's a decent house band that's not playing Rappen music, I will stay home and drink my Woodford Reserve.

1699542762243.png

There.... I came back.... lol...

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
0 because if you pay, the bourbon is not free at all!
… and so many still think that the initial “included” & “no cost” c7 and c8 oil changes were free too 😂 …yet the pub was full of people getting “free” Bourbon after paying 15 Witten and many waiting in line for theirs ✅

Ponder this . Well known but perhaps not to all.
As I was going to St. Ives,I met a man with seven wives,Each wife had seven sacks,Each sack had seven cats,Each cat had seven kits:Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,How many were there going to St. Ives?
I think I know but it requires me to assume that some might not be going … and I will let others take a stab at it first 🙂👍🏻

Reactions: 1st Vette
you just haven't had good bourbon (and wildly expensive doesn't equal good...jmo)
I do agree with the second part. Not fond of scotch either and there are similarities. I do like a good rum though. Just not our domestic sugar beat poison. Real rum is made from the first sugar cane pressing and molasses. Always aged. Ron Zacapa 23 year old is amazing. Made in Guatemala. I have served it to people who claim to hate rum , without telling them what it is and they will say wow is that ever a fine brandy , lol . And can’t believe it when they see the bottle. Truly to each their own.
IMG_1310.jpeg

Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.