potato
assess
voodoo
revive
dresser
grammar
uneven
banana
My day all of sudden went south on me and forum time is gone. The answers were close but no cigar … so here we go.

They are the same word when spelled reversed after taking the first letter to the end …
Ya I know Murray … had your brain on the correct route when I also saw FLOG 🤪👍🏻

Sorry Rruuff … I gotta keep my brain sharp with these until I can retire. When that happens, I might refine this more towards a “retirement cognitive thread” 😇👍
That explains. I've been in retirement for 7 years now and have trained my brain to only work when I want it too... :thumbs:

Reactions: YFCvii
That explains. I've been in retirement for 7 years now and have trained my brain to only work when I want it too... :thumbs:
Yoikes … had no idea you have been retired for my entire “corvette existence” on here.
Concerning now whether a novistretch prize package that CCF had me mail to … perhaps … what was your employer’s P.O. Box … a few years ago, might not have got to you as its also not been noticed on your c7 too. 🙏🏻Oh oooo 🤔

I've been retired for 11. My brain is just as sharp as when I was ... What were we talking about again?

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
Yoikes … had no idea you have been retired for my entire “corvette existence” on here.
Concerning now whether a novistretch prize package that CCF had me mail to … perhaps … what was your employer’s P.O. Box … a few years ago, might not have got to you as its also not been noticed on your c7 too. 🙏🏻Oh oooo 🤔
Lol.... I still use my company address for deliveries. Easier than trying to receive parcels out at the farm and I still assist the company occasionally when they need some mentoring for the newbie engineers... lol... And No. I haven't even taken the Novastretch out of the box yet. Sent a donation to our friend's local food bank in appreciation for it but installing it has taken a back seat since then.

Ok not found on Google but perhaps on TV …
and Gonna put a CCF retiree twist on it to try and get him back to the thread … 😂

To enter the door of a pub serving free Bourbon for the next 10 minutes only,
You have to pay an exact toll of 5 Grostben or
no entry to free Bourbon for you …
From a bag of Witten Coins that you have and
using the following key, exactly how many Witten Coins do you pay for free Bourbon?
You got 10 mins to be exactly right.
Your time starts … now 😂👍🏻

Key:
1 Grostben = 24 Heller
4 Heller = 1 Rappen
2 Rappen = 1 Witten

… welcome back 🥃😃👍🏻

Last edited:
Ok not found on Google but perhaps on TV …
and Gonna put a CCF retiree twist on it to try and get him back to the thread … 😂

To enter the door of a pub serving free Bourbon for the next 10 minutes only,
You have to pay an exact toll of 5 Grostben or
no entry to free Bourbon for you …
From a bag of Witten Coins that you have and
using the following key, exactly how many Witten Coins do you pay for free Bourbon?
You got 10 mins to be exactly right 😂👍🏻

Key:
1 Grostben = 24 Heller
4 Heller = 1 Rappen
2 Rappen = 1 Witten

… welcome back 🥃😃👍🏻
Two more than one .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.