There was a request for a few more pics. I am so glad CFV was constrained because the carbon flash splitters match all of the other trim and the wheels. I had not seen the wheels in person before I got the car, but man they are stunning! I have to do this from work because my wife is jealous of the new girl.:D

Where do you autocross at?

Corvettes unlimited in Calgary has several autocross events every year. I have done a few events a friends car and they are alot of fun in a controlled setting. It will be interesting to find the limits of this car because they are very high. It sounds like the August long weekend event will be attended by many forum members.

Congratulation that's a beautiful ride!
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,
:driving:

Congratulation that's a beautiful ride!
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,
:driving:

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Corvettes unlimited in Calgary has several autocross events every year. I have done a few events a friends car and they are alot of fun in a controlled setting. It will be interesting to find the limits of this car because they are very high. It sounds like the August long weekend event will be attended by many forum members.

An ex Manitoba Corvette Club member moved there last February, Black C6 Grand Sport, the little guy can drive and won his class last 2 years. Some stiff competition in that club, not to mention one C6 - Z06 driver who comes in from Prince George with a nicely modified Z06 somewhere around that 600 plus horsepower range. I believe he won top driver overall.

If the Regina club hosts a back to back, double double event weekend make the trip. That projected date is July 10th & 11th, 2 days after I get back from Spring Mountain. They get good support from clubs in AB (Calgary & Edmonton) and the MB club, plus some BC clubs. I've been going for12 years now. Great group of people on a fun track. It's an old go kart track but wide enough for a Corvette.
3Flags track layout

3Flags watch the opening video some great areal shots

That's cool, we set up a track every Sunday here in Red Deer if your interested in making a road trip. Will find out when we will be starting to race at the AGM on April 14.

Love the car, congratulations, it looks killer on the stationary picture, I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

That's cool, we set up a track every Sunday here in Red Deer if your interested in making a road trip. Will find out when we will be starting to race at the AGM on April 14.

Love the car, congratulations, it looks killer on the stationary picture, I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

That sounds fun! Please post the when and wheres. Red Deer is a quick trip.

Today Mike Boneschansker of Barry Hudson Chevrolet called to say that my order's TPW is May 18 (ZL1, Z06, white/red, Z07, nav/PDR). He estimates 10 working days to delivery in Listowel. That will make it convenient for my crew and I to drive it back from the VARAC Mosport event June 19-21, where I'll be racing my Porsche 914-6. I'll be taking the Z06 to instruct at the Track Junkies meetings at the Castrol Raceway circuit, Edmonton Int'l Airport, every couple of weeks throughout the summer. Hope to see more Corvettes there.

Listen.... why don't you send that Porsche down for a bit of storage when you first get the Vette. Wait...matter of fact , drive it down, do Mosport and leave it with me...driving that Z06 back.

No seriously....what a gift that car will be for an instructor who teaches track! Now thats sweet. Who knows...maybe I'll make the trip up to see you in Mosport....in the new Z or course.

Today Mike Boneschansker of Barry Hudson Chevrolet called to say that my order's TPW is May 18 (ZL1, Z06, white/red, Z07, nav/PDR). He estimates 10 working days to delivery in Listowel. That will make it convenient for my crew and I to drive it back from the VARAC Mosport event June 19-21, where I'll be racing my Porsche 914-6. I'll be taking the Z06 to instruct at the Track Junkies meetings at the Castrol Raceway circuit, Edmonton Int'l Airport, every couple of weeks throughout the summer. Hope to see more Corvettes there.

I definitely will be taking my Z51 out to Castrol this summer. I would of liked to have done the Ron Fellows school first but that will have to wait till late fall or next spring. I would love to see the performance of the Z06!
Hope to see you out there.

it's arrived! My dealer just sent me this picture. Unfortunately it's snowing up here in Thunder Bay, so I can't pick it up in Oakville yet. This is torture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 23
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.