Nov 16, 2017
VetteCoins
Thirteen months after placing the order, the car finally arrives. Very impressed to say the least
IMG_20200901_152606.jpg

Very nice.
Looking forward for an opportunity to join with others you also know and meet you and see your Corvette(s).
I reside near YEG at times during the Season however not likely now until next Spring ... dang it !
Enjoy ! ... :thumbs:

Yes congrats. Nice to see there's another in the Edmonton area and hopefully I'll soon have my convertible to add to the mix. I'd like to see it "up close" since I've yet to see an Accelerate Yellow. I'm assuming you know my neighbour in Windermere (Glenn) since he's talked about a yellow C8 soon to arrive and if so, perhaps you can pop by his place after I get my Blade Silver, so we can check them out together.

I'm curious to know how long it was from build date to arrival at your dealer...and the method of transportation from Bowling Green to Edmonton (train and truck?).

You'll now have to change your Forum description and incorporate a C8 badge. And lucky you having some nice driving weather left!

Yes congrats. Nice to see there's another in the Edmonton area and hopefully I'll soon have my convertible to add to the mix. I'd like to see it "up close" since I've yet to see an Accelerate Yellow. I'm assuming you know my neighbour in Windermere (Glenn) since he's talked about a yellow C8 soon to arrive and if so, perhaps you can pop by his place after I get my Blade Silver, so we can check them out together.

I'm curious to know how long it was from build date to arrival at your dealer...and the method of transportation from Bowling Green to Edmonton (train and truck?).

You'll now have to change your Forum description and incorporate a C8 badge. And lucky you having some nice driving weather left!
Yes, I'm friends with Glenn and Coleen. If the weather is nice this weekend, I was going to drop by his place as he would like to see it. As far as timing goes, my car was actually built on July 8th, and was delivered yesterday (Sep 1). I think it sat in Bowling Green for a couple of weeks before it was actually shipped. For logistics, it came by rail to Edmonton, from there is was transported by truck to the dealership for PDI, then shipped to my place in an enclosed trailer, That's what I call "Great Service".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.