40,000 Corvette 2023 in one year=#2 record all time.Quality control! Problem after problem called in.My 2021 C8 has nothing yet.As for the $2500.00=safety add on's.
they built 52,300 2023s so far, not 40,000, quality of 2023 is great and improved over 2022, the 2024 price increase is $12,000 not $2500, and it seems that you don't know what your are talking about.

Last edited:
they built 52,300 2023s so far, not 40,000, quality of 2023 is great and improved over 2022, the 2024 price increase is $12,000 not $2500, and it seems that you don't know what your are talking about.
Denis, it's looking like 2023 production will continue now until Thursday. Shane at the museum has given a VIN # of 42629 to a customer and they reached 42134 on Friday. I heard from my source inside the plant they are working overtime to break the record and they were working yesterday on a Saturday. It's going to take them right up until the strike deadline on Thursday to build another 495 cars. This should get them to the record and I heard the 2024 production has now been pushed until after the strike. Some of the US dealers have given out early 2024 VIN numbers and you should be able to get your VIN as soon as your car goes 3400. Cullen's will get some early 2024's so your event code should be moving along.

Reactions: DenisC8
Denis, it's looking like 2023 production will continue now until Thursday. Shane at the museum has given a VIN # of 42629 to a customer and they reached 42134 on Friday. I heard from my source inside the plant they are working overtime to break the record and they were working yesterday on a Saturday. It's going to take them right up until the strike deadline on Thursday to build another 495 cars. This should get them to the record and I heard the 2024 production has now been pushed until after the strike. Some of the US dealers have given out early 2024 VIN numbers and you should be able to get your VIN as soon as your car goes 3400. Cullen's will get some early 2024's so your event code should be moving along.
According to the numbers they did NOT work on Saturday. BTW, Ciocca has a vin 42735

1694378889851.png

Reactions: DenisC8
We might need to wait until Monday to see anything from Saturday.
Ya, I just checked Rogers facebook entry and he doesn't say either way.
If there is no typo and Ciocca has vin 42735 they will need to either reduce the Z06's or work O/T etc. to build them all before the strike deadline

If there is no typo and Ciocca has vin 42735 they will need to either reduce the Z06's or work O/T etc. to build them all before the strike deadline.

If there is no typo and Ciocca has vin 42735 they will need to either reduce the Z06's or work O/T etc. to build them all before the strike deadline.
Murray, 42629 is the highest Stingray VIN that a customer has reported. Unless they built 100 on Saturday that hasn't been reported yet, I don't know if they can reach 42735 by midnight on Thursday?

Wow, so there were 4 Stingrays made after mine last week, and they all have been shipped to my dealer as of yesterday. Would be funny if we all showed up to the dealer on the same day!
So you got #42118? Talk about cutting it close!

Wow, so there were 4 Stingrays made after mine last week, and they all have been shipped to my dealer as of yesterday. Would be funny if we all showed up to the dealer on the same day!
So you got #42118? Talk about cutting it close!
your 2100 after myself and RC Mike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.