Lookin' good WW -- not long now till 'vette weather (we hope)..... :rolleyes:

Drove the '94 vert back from storage at my brother's in Hespeler last Monday and it felt so good......
Not a bad day today either -- nice and dry tho still salt around. Nothing that won't clean up.

Glad you got her out of that sink-hole and back in the driveway.:D

C.

I love Millennium Yellow! Best yellow ever an ANY 'vette. (Just my opinion of course.)

Spring is here...some flowers and herbs are up. Went bike riding with the wife today and was passed by a Mustang convert. with top down. Thought it a tad premature. Hit over 12c today, but still not there yet. Warmer, rain to wash all the salt dust away, renew plates and put on insurance, fix garage floor before I can push 'er over... and then I'll be ready!

I took the rake out yesterday and gave the ugly lawn a once over...and threw whatever snow was left onto the road....I am SOOOO done with winter.

Today is beautiful!! Tossed the battery on the charger last night....one down....one to go...c'mon spring!!!

Well...........don't know if its really spring in the niagara area.
Still snow in the fields, but enough rain to remove most of the salt.

However.....been out the last three days, so it can't be too bad.
No....top had not been off. [g].

Tony,
welland and the P car

Had her out for a rip today to get some groceries. Felt great. I forgot how amazing 3rd gear is!!!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

atta boy !!! git them vittles in style :D here the snowpack is slowly shrinking every day and i'm thinking the ice could be out of our bay by easter or so. it'll likely be a month before great white gets out to stretch his legs, however i'd like to get the racecar home in 2-3 weeks time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.