M

Maverick

I'm New Here
Apr 15, 2014
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5 Convertable
Just wanted to say 'hi' and thanks for all the great info on here.

I came across this board by accident while Google searching for a ECBM repair/replacement.

A Vette - Red 1976 Stingray was the first car I ever bought. Now on my third one. I was hooked on Vettes from the first day.

Two summers ago I drove to Alabama (from Toronto) and had the opportunity to stop by the Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. What great place for an enthusiast to visit.

Today I just ordered new rims from Corvette Garage in Texas. Looking forward to getting them on.

Next project is removing my ECBM module and getting it repaired.

:coolgleam:

Attachments

• Corvette Rims2.jpg
    Corvette Rims2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
Nice! The Museum is a must foe every Vette owner. Welcome to the forum. The wheels you ordered look nice.:cool: Make sure to post pics of them installed on your baby.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hello Maverick ....

Welcome to the forum ....

You will find grrrreat members, and information for all your Corvette needs ....

I had my ebcm unit repaired by ABS Fixer. in Wiscoson I think
It was $150 with a life time warranty.
You can goggle him to get the info.
I was very pleased with the service.
Just a warning send your stuff by the post office UPS and Fed X well screw you with border fees.
Dan

Thanks everyone.

tqracr - I was gong to use ABS fixer. Appreciate the heads up on border fees.

Same thing with the rims. They're being shipped to my sister place in NC. I pick them up when I visit and it falls within a reasonable range of my Canada Customs free allowance, so no taxes. At approx $850 US that's a great deal. Same rims in Ontario are approx $1,500 +13% tax.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.