wade1974

You're 5
Mar 28, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51 3Lt
Hi Guys,
Just thought I would throw out a question to everyone. I just picked up my new C7 last evening and started going through all the options and settings figuring everything out. I did quite a bit of reading prior to picking up the car referencing the apps available on the infotainment system. I was surprised to find just six basic apps on the system and no option for additional apps I.E. an app icon.

So my question is... Is this normal for the C7's in Canada? I own a Z51 3LT so I guess I expected the available option.

Thanks

I know that is the case with the 15s but the 14s say if equipped in the manual and some show it online. You have to run it through your phone but I thought maybe it's just not available to Canadians.

I have 6 icons on mine. Is yours the same?

I don't think you can.

I'm curious, what kind of apps would a guy put in his car anyway? I know they have internet radio in the US but satellite radio and SD card works good for me.

It was more to see what gm had available from a curiosity standpoint. Also just wanted to see if mine was correct.

If you research it though, one of the apps is a vehicle information app that tells you the oil life, tire pressure etc. sort of like the onstar app.

Hi wade1974,

I work at a Corvetter Dealership. Please see the attached documents for detailed info on the infotainment system found in 2014 Corvettes.

BTW the Weather App and Pandora App's are not available in Canadian C7's.

In case it doesnt attach to the message easily please PM me with your email address and I can email it to you then.

Thanks!
Owais
Call or TXT 416-826-7006

Hi wade1974,

I work at a Corvetter Dealership. Please see the attached documents for detailed info on the infotainment system found in 2014 Corvettes.

BTW the Weather App and Pandora App's are not available in Canadian C7's.

In case it doesnt attach to the message easily please PM me with your email address and I can email it to you then.

Thanks!
Owais
Call or TXT 416-826-7006

Thank you Owais.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.