Hi just received mine, looks good but didn't try it on my C8 because a bit dirty...

So my question, do you guys make sure your C8 is just washed (very clean) before installing the cover? I am afraid to scratch the paint if I install the cover and the C8 is a bit dirty.... maybe I am too obsessive...
absolutely...clean and cooled off before cover goes on

Reactions: Maximus74
Ah sh!t. I just ordered mine 2 days ago! 10% off would have got me 10L of gas ;)

I opted to go for the Premium Edition (non-satin indoor/outdoor version). While I liked the look and fit of the Satin Edition, I was worried about dust and dirt over time, and whether eventually washing it would impact its finish & stretch. Should get mine today and will report back on fit and quality.
I ordered the premium edition one as well. Put it on yesterday. Fits fine. I might slice a hole in it to allow for the trickle charger.

I purchased it in January and have been using it since...Stays on the C8 24/7...it is AWESOME...very soft ..one side is softer than the other. It is NOT custom fit for the C8 but for this price that is not going to happen. It is super stretchy which makes it easy put on and remove and does make it look custom when it is on. After 7 months of heavy use and removing dozens of times and throwing in frunk when removed it is still as new with zero signs of wear . I have not washed it yet...no need to. If it accidentally touches the floor when removed I can simply wipe off the dirt/dust with a cloth..MINT
Would you have a link to this car cover, I’m in Kitchener Ontario and this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Ah sh!t. I just ordered mine 2 days ago! 10% off would have got me 10L of gas ;)

I opted to go for the Premium Edition (non-satin indoor/outdoor version). While I liked the look and fit of the Satin Edition, I was worried about dust and dirt over time, and whether eventually washing it would impact its finish & stretch. Should get mine today and will report back on fit and quality.
see Car Covers | Other Parts & Accessories | Barrie | Kijiji

Not sure I understand your listing. Are the covers you are selling specific fit for C8 or are they generic?
as listing says the Black indoor one is shown on 2021 Corvette z51 Convertible -no idea if it was "made" specifically for car but as pictures show it is perfect fit-silver all-weather one one fits SUV.

Tried it today. Complete fail. Not sure if they sent me the wrong cover? Way too small. For the other guys that bought this cover, did yours have a tag near the front that says "Size: Sedan B"? Plan to call them tomorrow ...

Tried it today. Complete fail. Not sure if they sent me the wrong cover? Way too small. For the other guys that bought this cover, did yours have a tag near the front that says "Size: Sedan B"? Plan to call them tomorrow ...

I haven't tried mine yet, but it says Size: 190" on the box and the white tag on the car cover carry bag says "Size: Sedan D". So I guess you got the wrong one... let's wait other feedback from people who have actually put the cover on their C8.

they sent you the wrong one...mine says size D

Reactions: raycer
I received mine yesterday to go on a coupe with a high wing. The box has 200" marked on it and the bag and cover both say "sedan E". I will try fitment later today and report back.

Just tried it fits great.

IMG_0053.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0054.jpg

I haven't tried mine yet, but it says Size: 190" on the box and the white tag on the car cover carry bag says "Size: Sedan D". So I guess you got the wrong one... let's wait other feedback from people who have actually put the cover on their C8.
Mine size 190 on box sadan. Fit on 2022 HTC high wing perfectly

Reactions: Maximus74
Ordering online is a problem, in many cases. Will it or will it not fit, hmmm! I just ordered a bra and mirror covers, nova stretch, here in Florida for our cruise to Key West and then home through the mountains to Unionville, ON. The bra comes with screws and snaps that have to be installed under the front bumper and in the fender wells. Not for me, it is on it's way back, as soon as I get the return slip. Two days and still no reply from the vendor. E Bay will help, though, as they have told me. Snaps were sure never mentioned in the write-up. As far as I knew, it would stretch across the front of the car for a tight fit. If I get another one, it will be at retail, where I can feel and see the bra.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.