Casual User
Mar 7, 2021
Belle River, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
Looking for an indoor car cover. Anybody on here have this one? How is it? Soft , stetchy? Thanks
Not sure if I posted the link properly.

Looking for an indoor car cover. Anybody on here have this one? How is it? Soft , stetchy? Thanks

Looks good, but I wonder if it's a generic car cover that will fit our C8... or done specifically for a C8.

I bought the GM OEM interior C8 cover from a GM online supplier (BuyKippScottGMParts.ca) for $387 + gst + ship. That was over a year ago and perhaps the price has changed. But it's the best vehicle cover I've owned (it's my fourth one) and fits like a glove. Something to consider and perhaps you can get an online business in Ontario or your dealer to price match.

I bought the GM OEM interior C8 cover from a GM online supplier (BuyKippScottGMParts.ca) for $387 + gst + ship. That was over a year ago and perhaps the price has changed. But it's the best vehicle cover I've owned (it's my fourth one) and fits like a glove. Something to consider and perhaps you can get an online business in Ontario or your dealer to price match.
I have one on order with my car, I'm worried that it may not fit as I have the high wing spoiler. Does your car cover fit snuggly over the rear trunk area? Do you think there is room for the high wing?

I purchased it in January and have been using it since...Stays on the C8 24/7...it is AWESOME...very soft ..one side is softer than the other. It is NOT custom fit for the C8 but for this price that is not going to happen. It is super stretchy which makes it easy put on and remove and does make it look custom when it is on. After 7 months of heavy use and removing dozens of times and throwing in frunk when removed it is still as new with zero signs of wear . I have not washed it yet...no need to. If it accidentally touches the floor when removed I can simply wipe off the dirt/dust with a cloth..MINT

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1280.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1280.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 53
I purchased it in January and have been using it since...Stays on the C8 24/7...it is AWESOME...very soft ..one side is softer than the other. It is NOT custom fit for the C8 but for this price that is not going to happen. It is super stretchy which makes it easy put on and remove and does make it look custom when it is on. After 7 months of heavy use and removing dozens of times and throwing in frunk when removed it is still as new with zero signs of wear . I have not washed it yet...no need to. If it accidentally touches the floor when removed I can simply wipe off the dirt/dust with a cloth..MINT
Perfect. Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy it.

Perfect. Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy it.

You wont regret it..also no shipping fee or tax...FYI I do not use the storage bag...I remove the cover each drive and throw it in the frunk...takes up very little room and then I can just place things on top of it when needed.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered. Anyone else who is interested, use the coupon code SAVE10.
I purchased mine from carcoversfactory.ca specifically for the C8 HTC and it fits great. I'm happy with the quality, the feel of the material and the fit on the car. It was a good purchase for $199 all in delivered to your door.

Reactions: Billclerm
Is that the "Indoor Premium Satin Edition" from carscoverfactory.ca? I noticed they have a high wing one, which is what I am lookng for.