This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

In Dash Audio and Navigation

OMG....Another BB fan.... Thought I was the only one left.... lol...

Rruuff I knew you were a BB guy. That makes at least two crotchety old f*rts in this community.

Rruuff ... You better sit down for what I'm going to tell you; once I made the commitment (in sickness, in health, bla bla bla...) to this Samsung .... "toy" I poured 3 oz of straight Crown, walked my BB buddy out to the garage and drove a nail right through its CPU. Fast and painless. It was a very sad day indeed and I miss her a bunch. I've checked the BB website many times over the past 12 months and even considered buying a BB (... must ... have ... a ... soft ... keyboard...) from India but alas, they will not work in North America.

Good bye Z30 I'll never forget you ....

Now back to the OP; pssst, go Kenwood/Garmin.

Reactions: ddgermann
I feel your pain.... Pixel Android since October.... Hate it... Have a BB Z10 that's like new in my desk drawer looking for a home..... lol...

Reactions: ddgermann
I added an 8" powered sub to my Pioneer unit in the past 2 months. Once i figured out the balance and tone it actually rounds out the sound very nicely and gives the audio base when the top is down. Hides away nicely behind the waterfall under the soft top enclosure. Very happy wihtt he Pioneer deck, original Bose amps, door speakers and powered sub.

Reactions: ddgermann and Dik
Currently my car has original (stock) navigation unit and HUD. If I change the head unit with a one that has navigation will the turning instructions still show on the HUD?

I just had a new sony installed. You would be very happy. Android auto and mates to bose systems. 10 out of 10 on ease of use. That was a big deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread