Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2101.JPG

Probably would've beaten this guy to a pulp. The rock was about tennis ball sized. Actually,it's a piece of concrete from the ripped up sidewalk along Edmonton trail.

Last edited:
Right you are Bill.... The way it is in Alberta right now is we have no time for 'non serious infractions' in our courts and certainly no room for these offenders in our penal facilities. This equates to a day or two in holding and then release. Next week when he gets a gun and shoots someone while robbing the corner store everyone will wonder why there wasn't something done earlier to avoid this happening.....

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Way to go Mike, just another crackhead that will be out tomorrow morning though.

Bill
Cop said this clown had warrants for various offenses. Not uncommon at this intersection as the "Homeless Hilton" is just across the river. This area is one of Calgarys scuzziest parts of the downtown core and I'm always on the lookout around here. Windows up usually,doors locked,especially at 04:00 Hrs.

I try not to be too judgmental with this type of thing, as I don't know or understand how or why these people live the way they do, but seriously, this guy has zero to contribute to the community and in all likelihood he is danger to any innocent citizens, or workers in the area, like yourself. I'm glad you keep your doors locked and eyes open, please stay safe!

I try not to be too judgmental with this type of thing, as I don't know or understand how or why these people live the way they do, but seriously, this guy has zero to contribute to the community and in all likelihood he is danger to any innocent citizens, or workers in the area, like yourself. I'm glad you keep your doors locked and eyes open, please stay safe!

I am not judgmental of homeless people Dub, but I am judgmental of criminals, and a system that allows them to remain on the street and become habitual criminals. If I sound a bit driven on this, I apologize.

I am not judgmental of homeless people Dub, but I am judgmental of criminals, and a system that allows them to remain on the street and become habitual criminals. If I sound a bit driven on this, I apologize.
Not at all, and I hope it didn't sound like I was calling you judgmental, I wasn't at all. I totally agree with you, and I see this problem everyday in this place. If I'm being honest, I really hate living near Lloydminster, it's by far one the worst places I've lived with one of the worst crime rates per capita, and most are done by people like this. It's really frustrating for us that work really hard for everything we have, just to watch people like this try to ruin the communities we live in.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
The cop told me of this guys track record. Multiple break ins,assault,crack possession with intent to distribute,rape,robbery,theft,property damage. I'm sorry but,I've been a victim of crime downtown by these people. I've got no use nor feel any pity for them..I'm sorry but I just don't. I work to F$&@ing hard for my money. Hell if I'm going to give it away to someone who would shank you given a chance.

Got one on ya there Bill... I can still shoot a gun on my place... coyotes, fox, cougars, squirrels. whatever I feel is threatening pets or livestock....

It just pisses me off to no end gentlemen. Obviously you guys as well. Where has all the good old common sense gone. Oh and don't get caught shooting a squirrel in your yard as you will go to jail for that.:Beatdeadhorse:

I sometimes wish I had bought my 11 acres about 1100 miles further north.

Bill
A friend of mine has 3 and a bit acres in Kalispell Montana. I'd give my left acorn to be with her. But I wouldn't shoot the squirrels :Biggrin: :Nono1:

Country squirrels are viscous buggers Mike.....They grow big... There's been sightings of 20 pounders around here... they will jump right through the open window of your car and then go right for your throat... we have no choice but shoot them.... self preservation...;)

Reactions: Keith Tedford
Country squirrels are viscous buggers Mike.....They grow big... There's been sightings of 20 pounders around here... they will jump right through the open window of your car and then go right for your throat... we have no choice but shoot them.... self preservation...;)
Lol. I guess I am a city boy !! Wtf kind of squirrel gets 20lbs !! And,to jump through an open window !! Latch on to the Jugular !! :Biggrin: :Biggrin: So,a trip to your place for a shooting fest !! Now that would be some good stress relief. I'll bring you a selection of used traffic signs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.