Apr 3, 2017
toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Corvette Z06
After 3 months in storage, I finally gave in...In these 3 months, every-time I used to go to my underground parking and see the Corvette parked, I wondered why I am paying for something which I don't even use for 5 to 6 months...I contemplated the idea of putting winter tires and rims on but decided many times to not go ahead with it...Until this Saturday, I finally gave in...Called the insurance company to put back full coverage, drove the car to a tire shop and put winter tires/rims on...What a feeling to hear and feel the beast again...Now, I won't be driving in snow/ice conditions, however I live in Toronto and there are many days during the winter where the roads are clear i.e. no snow or ice but the temperatures are sub zero...That's when I'll take the Z06 out...Maybe I'll finally start enjoying the winter now ;) Life is short, enjoy it :)

upload_2018-1-28_3-30-46.png

Reactions: Tony Gull
Cheers Karam :thumbs: ... cruising photos soon to envy us all ;)

... as with Derek, we have nothing here to offer any hope for getting ours out.
been seeing only one stubborn Corvette Owner here in Calgary ...
his plate says "themonk" or something like that and we see it all the time
on the roads and parking lots here. Have not had the chance of Hi yet ...

a few weeks ago before our latest freeze and snow dump ...
I don't stalk the car ... it's always out when we are on our Saturday trip downtown
something about white corvettes maybe
IMG_3632.JPG IMG_3630.JPG IMG_3600.JPG

... you considering Meet in the Middle Karam? Would be awesome

Last edited:
careful with monk. he is a little rough around the edges in off topic matters
not sure we need his kind of attitude on cruises, not wishing to criticize but just be careful
not commenting on his car dealership skills but his outlook on life and the way he presents it on the internet, can point you to discussions to back up what has been said later in person

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Karam.. good for you. There are many days that I would love to take the car out.

Derek... sorry to see that tree incident! Ouch.

Graham

Murray and Graham,

The beast is fine. Just an optical illusion. There is a tree right outside the window and a big one next to the street. It's usually in the garage but occasionally a bigger branch will fall on the H1 in a big summer storm but so far no damage. :D

careful with monk. he is a little rough around the edges in off topic matters
not sure we need his kind of attitude on cruises, not wishing to criticize but just be careful
not commenting on his car dealership skills but his outlook on life and the way he presents it on the internet, can point you to discussions to back up what has been said later in person

Jeff

Jeff so you know Monk "Mok" too? :Biggrin:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.