This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I am out

Please dont misunderstand me .... of course The Porsche , Mercedes and Beamers are wonderful cars ... they have more than proven themselves on the track and the street ... actually one of my all time fav race cars is a Porsche .... the 917 k

Here in central Etobicoke ... the residents love their German cars .... and for every one Corvette I see like 10 911s ... the AMG / GT ( yea its pretty sweet ) is a much more rare here but there are a few

However ... being the life long Vettenut that I am I still get that rush everytime I see a 'vette in the wild ... regardless of the generation

Particularly the C1 and C2 ... IMO they are amongst the most beautiful cars ever produced by any one anywhere

And if you get rid of that 'vette ... you may regret it

Good luck my man !

I just got my z06 about 3 hours ago. I had an allocation for the eray that I gave up for it. I have no regrets. The Eray is going to be an excellent car, but just the few mins of driving this one has reassured me that I made the right call. This car is alive and feels somewhat old school. I have a daily EV (BMW IX50) and love it as it a daily. But when you step into a weekend\track\summer car, it has to feel different. This delivers that in spades...only been 3 hours but OMG loving it. I have no regrets on not getting the Eray even though is would have saved me $10K. I reaffirm the ERay is a quicker and better daily driver that the z06. It is incredible.

Attachments

• 20240517_155114.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240517_155500.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240522_143010.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240520_113318.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Beautiful car. Congrats.

Beautiful ... Congratulations