I've been on the fence too about keeping my position...

BUT, if this craziness continues and is real, then it is worth the extra bucks upfront.

img_0669_77ec1e164553692ee38ebd2efff935321b3cd111.jpeg

And as I said, GM spent a lot of funds on "virtue signaling" that would have been better utilized with a functional hybrid which would have placated just as well.

Pump those brakes, I'm not sure GM believes the ERAY is going to be a huge success like the Z06 since they're not putting 6 month flipping restrictions on it or the 500 000 GM points.

View attachment 121186
GM has put the 6 month selling restriction on the Eray, document was posted on another forum. All warranties void except the battery if sold before 6 months.
That being said we saw the first Z06s listing for the same price last year, and now new ones in the US are being found with only 5-10k markups. Eray will certainly follow suit.

Last edited:
GM has put the 6 month selling restriction on the Eray, document was posted on another forum. All warranties void except the battery if sold before 6 months.
That being said we saw the first Z06s listing for the same price last year, and now new ones in the US are being found with only 5-10k markups. Eray will certainly follow suit.
Can you direct me to the document ? I don't know if rules allow you to post a link but you could post the document for us here or PM me. Thanks