Words cannot even begin to express feelings. Read on the news that it is now up to 15 fatalities now.:(:Angelsad2:
Still 14 who survived. The RCMP updated the number of people on the bus in the story I read tonight
It will not only be all of Canada expressing condolences but the sports world as well. This has touched so many......

:thumbs:

jets-blackhawks-040718-getty-ftrjpg_17usjxkf0sctp14s39so02clbr.jpg

I had an event in Watson (20 min from Humboldt) on Saturday night. It was very somber driving through Humboldt Saturday and Sunday. The rink parking was full both times. My wife is from Humboldt and grew up going to Broncos games with her friends. I know the community will pull through. They are a tough community. I like what I heard in last nights Vigil service in humboldt...

paraphrased - It'll never be the way it was. When you get cut you will heal but you will still have a scar. Things will never go back to how they were because of that scar, but you will heal.

My thoughts out to all the families, parents, and all who are affected by this tragedy.

T

Words just can't describe how awful this is. I was thinking of your fam Taylor as your wife grew up there. That is a very good analogy of the event, but it's just so incredibly sad it's difficult to imagine the wound healing.

I'm still in shock! Being from and growing up in rural Sask myself, I spent a fair bit of time in the Humboldt area and have many friends from there.

I can't imagine how family members and friends of the families that were on board that bus, as well as the truck driver are coping! I'm sure they're all struggling to get through this, but the hockey world is strong, and we'll all get through this together. My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by this tragic accident.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread