False. Provide numbers and source to validate this statement. Some doctors and nurses have been censured and restricted due to looney vaccine beliefs and spreading misinformation. Many have quit due to overwhelming stress and burnout in ER and covid wards.
Exactly..so many Bullshit comments spewed in this thread

!cid_17a49823303f0b4fe76c.jpg

Not everyone eats Kale either. How about everyone who still smokes? Guess we should force smoking cessation on all the smokers as well.

Ivermectin is an approved drug therapy for some conditions. Currently not for Covid but time will tell. Its not just some crazy redneck cowboy thing. A quick google of WebMD will show that.

We seem to be going all in on vaccinations with little (seemingly) emphasis on therapeutics for the time when someone does contract the virus. I wonder why that is? Maybe because the jab costs $34.51 CDN per jab (ctv news March 8/21). Reported yesterday that approximately 5 billion jabs globally. Like a world wide value in 10 months of around 170 billion dollars. No wonder big Pharma is resisting cheap generic therapeutic options.

I am not an anti-vaxxer. Have got the dose twice. But long term the idea that we will keep inventing more vaccine as opposed to looking at treatment options, strikes me as curious.
When all the news people jump all over Ivermectin, then you can be pretty sure that the drug manufacturers are behind it. If it actually works on this virus, it would put a huge dent in the manufacturer's profits. As usual, follow the money trail to see why things happen the way that they do. Cancer is the real plague by far. Look at all the additives in junk food. I can't even pronounce half of the names. We don't eat any junk food at all, staying away from additives as much as possible. Now in our 70s, we don't get colds or flu bugs like our friends who get all their flu shots and still get sick. Something isn't quite right, but as they say, there is no money in making people healthy. You lose another customer. Keep them on the edge.

When all the news people jump all over Ivermectin, then you can be pretty sure that the drug manufacturers are behind it. If it actually works on this virus, it would put a huge dent in the manufacturer's profits. As usual, follow the money trail to see why things happen the way that they do. Cancer is the real plague by far. Look at all the additives in junk food. I can't even pronounce half of the names. We don't eat any junk food at all, staying away from additives as much as possible. Now in our 70s, we don't get colds or flu bugs like our friends who get all their flu shots and still get sick. Something isn't quite right, but as they say, there is no money in making people healthy. You lose another customer. Keep them on the edge.
If it actually worked on this virus there would be as much or more money for drug companies than there is for vaccines. Simple logic, they would be selling Ivermectin in billions around the world. So I don't see how there would be some conspiracy to suppress or what the benefit would be. Never mind the science.

Cancer really isn't a "plague" either. It's not a singular disease, it's an umbrella term for more than 100 different tissue growth aberrations. Plague infers an infection from without, cancer is neither an infection nor from without. It comes from within and is utterly personal to every victim. It's the human body making mistakes. Every cell in your body (excepting nerve/brain) is constantly being replicated through your lifetime. Often the new cells are a mistake. Most often the mistake is not viable and dies on it's own. Often your immune system recognizes and destroys the mistake. If you're unlucky the mistake is not only viable but "looks" close enough or your immune system is not aggressive/optimized enough and it isn't destroyed. It then lives and multiplies outside the constraints of normal cellular growth. That's cancer. As you age your cellular machinery becomes more prone to mistakes. Also there are many outside contaminants that can give rise to more mistakes. Food additives, radiation, etc. Inflammation causes more replication and therefore more mistakes. But it all comes from within. 30% of lung cancers are from non-smokers, cannot be attributed to smoking. Smoking certainly causes higher incidents of lung cancer but it is not the root cause.

Cancer is not something you "catch" or "get". It's incidence has increased because we live longer than ever and it's shows up more as our bodies age, run out of gas. Well, I seem to have more gas then ever so bad analogy.

And on the Ivermectin front... today a prominent Covidiot denier, Mark Parhar, died at home at 48. Although it's yet to be officially determined it is clear from his posts and videos in the last 2 weeks he had Covid-19 and further, stated he was taking Ivermectin. The tragic, avoidable consequence of ignorance and alternate reality belief.

Reactions: vintageracer
And on the Ivermectin front... today a prominent Covidiot denier, Mark Parhar, died at home at 48. Although it's yet to be officially determined it is clear from his posts and videos in the last 2 weeks he had Covid-19 and further, stated he was taking Ivermectin. The tragic, avoidable consequence of ignorance and alternate reality belief.
And on the side effect front....16 year old died after taking his first dose of Pfizer ( Earnest Ramirez' son). Im sure he wont be pushing the vaccine to others now. What a covidiot.

And on the side effect front....16 year old died after taking his first dose of Pfizer ( Earnest Ramirez' son). Im sure he wont be pushing the vaccine to others now. What a covidiot.
Truly tragic whenever someone dies.
I think we should stop all medications, aspirin. Tylenol, insulin, etc etc..
Also any vaccines for polio diphtheria measles, etc, etc
Deaths can be attributed to just about any if not all drugs/treatments.
Just listen to the "may cause" list on advertised drugs on the TV
Lets do away with them all.
Who is ready to go all in on this?

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8

Straw man at best! Very old news (this happened last April) and nobody ever said vaccines are without risk - ALL vaccines. The risk of dying from Covid-19 is THOUSANDS of times higher than a fatal side effect. It has not been established that Ramirez died from the vaccine, hundreds of young people have died from myocarditis unrelated to vaccination over many years. Also from aneurisms.

Parhar claimed that Covid-19 was a hoax and took ivermectin to treat the "hoax" rather than seeking medical assistance. Try to stay on the topic.

I have an idea….How about you all do you, and I will do me….Get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. Don’t care either way.

Live or die with your choice either way.

To quote Bill Clinton, “don’t ask, don’t tell”.

Ramirez died from Myocarditis. An enlarged heart. People young and old die from this all the time. My 4 year old cat was born with Myocarditis. He died from it as well. No covid vaccine was involved unless of course my getting vaccinated affected his heart condition. When legitimate medical tests (not conjecture) are published and a legitimate source is posted that the covid vaccine was responsible, you are welcome to post this here. In the meantime, research the claim that the vaccine turns people into monkeys. I know several this has happened to...

1636214660969.png

Guess I should put in a disclaimer for those who might actually believe and repost this... I actually know several people who act like monkeys but that has nothing to do with the vaccine either...

Ramirez died from Myocarditis. An enlarged heart. People young and old die from this all the time. My 4 year old cat was born with Myocarditis. He died from it as well. No covid vaccine was involved unless of course my getting vaccinated affected his heart condition. When legitimate medical tests (not conjecture) are published and a legitimate source is posted that the covid vaccine was responsible, you are welcome to post this here. In the meantime, research the claim that the vaccine turns people into monkeys. I know several this has happened to...

View attachment 89217

Guess I should put in a disclaimer for those who might actually believe and repost this... I actually know several people who act like monkeys but that has nothing to do with the vaccine either...
So there are no issues with teenagers being affected by the vaccine? Secondly, are teenagers being advised to get the vaccine?

So there are no issues with teenagers being affected by the vaccine? Secondly, are teenagers being advised to get the vaccine?
There are no significant issues for teens beyond the typical incidence of very rare side effects, no more than any other age group. Secondly, yes.

From the US CDC website:

From Johns Hopkins:

Myocarditis in teens: Does the COVID vaccine cause heart problems?​

Since April 2021, there have been more than a thousand reports of cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) happening after some COVID-19 vaccinations in the United States, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Seek medical attention right away if, within a few days of receiving the second injection of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna), you or your child experiences chest pain, shortness of breath, or feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heartbeat.

Considering the hundreds of millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses that have been administered, these reports are very rare. The problem occurs more often in adolescents (teens) and young adults, and in males. The myocarditis or pericarditis in almost all cases is mild and resolves quickly.

Dr. Messina notes that myocarditis is a much more common complication of having COVID-19 than from getting vaccinated.

Reactions: Carson
There are no significant issues for teens beyond the typical incidence of very rare side effects, no more than any other age group. Secondly, yes.

From the US CDC website:

From the WHO website : "More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19".

That is not what was said.
And YES, teenagers are advised to take the vaccine. Non-vaccinated people and particularly younger teenagers and adults are now the high risk population. HMMM! Wonder if this is because the older adults who read the evidence on the vaccine are already vaccinated. Just conjecture of course.
Just got another big brother is watching us flu vaccine today. Lots of parents bringing their younger kids for the covid jab as well as quite a few "younger" adults lining up for theirs. Must be fake news readers. Didn't see any fall dead but then I only waited 15 minutes to see if I had any adverse reaction to the shot.

That is not what was said.
And YES, teenagers are advised to take the vaccine. Non-vaccinated people and particularly younger teenagers and adults are now the high risk population. HMMM! Wonder if this is because the older adults who read the evidence on the vaccine are already vaccinated. Just conjecture of course.
Just got another big brother is watching us flu vaccine today. Lots of parents bringing their younger kids for the covid jab as well as quite a few "younger" adults lining up for theirs. Must be fake news readers. Didn't see any fall dead but then I only waited 15 minutes to see if I had any adverse reaction to the shot.
I literally cut and pasted from the WHO website.
Teenagers are now high risk?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.