Everything need to know has been documented for you here

Once your order has received an allocation your status code moves to 2000 and the wait begins. Take this opportunity to download the manuals and familiarize yourself with your car.

ORDER STATUS CODES
Code Description
1100 Order Placed at Dealership - status order requests by dealers
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet
2500 Order Preferenced (or “Picked Up” or “Imaged”)
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 Order Scheduled for Production
3400 Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced
4200 Vehicle Shipped from Bowling Green
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle at Dealer - Awaiting Prep
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer

The time between status codes varies, usually because of parts supply issues or the Bowling Green Assembly plant (BGAP) efficiency.
I.E. They don't build 2 Z06's one after the other etc.

2000 to 3000 goes relatively quickly as soon as 1 day
3000 to 3100 can take as much as 8 to 10 weeks because all the parts have to be in the building before it can advance.
at 3100 some can see a TPW (Tentative or Target Production Week), but at this point that date is very fluid
3100 to 3400 is usually between 6 to 10 days
at 3400 your TPW is stable and can only change by plant efficiency. Your partial vin is available from your dealer. When your dealer does a "Vehicle Order Inquiry" on your order and scrolls all the way to the right he can click on "Vin Incentive Lookup" and give you your vin. Once you have your vin there are spreadsheets maintained by individuals on the Internet that shows the exact day and estimated hour your car will be built.
3400 to 3800 can take as few as 1 day or 7 days again depending on plant efficiency.
3800 to 4000 (or 4B00) takes only a day or 2 depending on quality control issues. If you car is flagged for Quality Control it can be held for days or months depending on the issue. Individual QC holds are very rare, but can happen. The shipper has 10 days to remove the car from BGAP.
4200 to 6000 can take up to a month depending on the destination. Southern Ontario receives cars in days, but B.C. or N.S. can take a lot longer depending on the shipping method and shipping logistics. Your dealer has tools in Workbench to track your car and there is an estimated arrival time to the dealer.

Reactions: vinny's vette
Everything need to know has been documented for you here

Once your order has received an allocation your status code moves to 2000 and the wait begins. Take this opportunity to download the manuals and familiarize yourself with your car.

ORDER STATUS CODES
Code Description
1100 Order Placed at Dealership - status order requests by dealers
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet
2500 Order Preferenced (or “Picked Up” or “Imaged”)
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 Order Scheduled for Production
3400 Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced
4200 Vehicle Shipped from Bowling Green
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle at Dealer - Awaiting Prep
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer

The time between status codes varies, usually because of parts supply issues or the Bowling Green Assembly plant (BGAP) efficiency.
I.E. They don't build 2 Z06's one after the other etc.

2000 to 3000 goes relatively quickly as soon as 1 day
3000 to 3100 can take as much as 8 to 10 weeks because all the parts have to be in the building before it can advance.
at 3100 some can see a TPW (Tentative or Target Production Week), but at this point that date is very fluid
3100 to 3400 is usually between 6 to 10 days
at 3400 your TPW is stable and can only change by plant efficiency. Your partial vin is available from your dealer. When your dealer does a "Vehicle Order Inquiry" on your order and scrolls all the way to the right he can click on "Vin Incentive Lookup" and give you your vin. Once you have your vin there are spreadsheets maintained by individuals on the Internet that shows the exact day and estimated hour your car will be built.
3400 to 3800 can take as few as 1 day or 7 days again depending on plant efficiency.
3800 to 4000 (or 4B00) takes only a day or 2 depending on quality control issues. If you car is flagged for Quality Control it can be held for days or months depending on the issue. Individual QC holds are very rare, but can happen. The shipper has 10 days to remove the car from BGAP.
4200 to 6000 can take up to a month depending on the destination. Southern Ontario receives cars in days, but B.C. or N.S. can take a lot longer depending on the shipping method and shipping logistics. Your dealer has tools in Workbench to track your car and there is an estimated arrival time to the dealer.
Thank you so much :) All the best

And the ripple effect of the delays in shipping to Canada due to all the cars sitting at BG waiting for the fix.
The fix is usually applied at the plant, but once they determine if it can be fixed via download it can happen rapidly for those cars. I'm sure they are only held until they figure out the method. If they have to actually flash the BCM it could take quite a while indeed

Last edited:
Went from 2000 status to 3000 status in one day. Just curious how long it will take to get the car here in Ontario. Thank you
You'll be waiting a while I feel. My December allocation car with a prior 2/15 TPW has moved to 3/11 and now 4/1 with this headlight debacle.

This also explains why no Canadian car window stickers have been produced since Feb.13th...

The fix is usually applied at the plant, but once they determine if it can be fixed via download it can happen rapidly for those cars. I'm sure they are only held until they figure out the method. If they have to actually flash the BCM it could take quite a while indeed
Hopefully when this is resolved and they start shipping them they will leave BG in the order they came off the line. Might take a while judging by this
IMG_2147.jpeg

Wow. I guess it's looking like July or August before I get it. At least I'm lucky enough to get the car . Some people are still saying years away before they get there z06 . I just drive my manual Grandsport a little more to the new z06 gets here.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Wow. I guess it's looking like July or August before I get it. At least I'm lucky enough to get the car . Some people are still saying years away before they get there z06 . I just drive my manual Grandsport a little more to the new z06 gets here.
I responded on the other thread but went 3000 Dec.27th and notified of both 3100 and 3300 yesterday...TPW 4/1