Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Enough Hijacking of Pierre's Thread.

I made fun of Pierre because he stated that his tires have not worn out yet because he drives like a girl and I totally hijaked his post in doing so. So, to let his thread stay on topic, we are going to find out from the masses how we drive. Take the test and see how much you drive like a girl.

The original hijack started here:

What do you mean you drive like a girl? You put on make up instead of paying attention to the road? You can't parellel park? You have more fobs than keys on you key chain? You actually ask for directions if you get lost? You don't check you tire pressure or change you oil? You have no idea how to put fuel in your car?:D

Take this survey to see if you drive like a girl. Before I toot my own horn, I was only at 66% driving like a male.

Blogthings - Do You Drive Like a Guy or a Girl?
PS, please post on how you like the Nitto's.

What do you mean you drive like a girl? You put on make up instead of paying attention to the road? You can't parellel park? You have more fobs than keys on you key chain? You actually ask for directions if you get lost? You don't check you tire pressure or change you oil? You have no idea how to put fuel in your car?:D

Take this survey to see if you drive like a girl. Before I toot my own horn, I was only at 66% driving like a male.
Blogthings - Do You Drive Like a Guy or a Girl?

PS, please post on how you like the Nitto's.

Riley, you dogg :coolgleam: thanks for hijacking my post :)

I scored 80% LMAO

80% is pretty good. So far you are in the front running for driving the least like a girl. I hope you like this threads new home. It was too tempting not to hijack the last one.:D

Yah, they are kind of stupid questions, but I figured it would be a fun survey to do. Unfortuately they did not provide a n/a choice. I can't believe my result is that low. Maybe I picked the wrong choices for the unanswerable questions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.