Awards
Saskatoon, SK
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z51
  • 10 Years
  • You're 5
  • You're a Regular
If you go up to the top of the screen and click search, you have the option of clicking on "Advanced Search". In there, you can search by user name, and search for posts OR threads that have been made by that user. Is this what you were asking? If not, let me know!

Mad*Max

Regular
Feb 5, 2009
Awards
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Car
2019 2LT M7 Stingray
  • C7
  • 10 Years
  • You're 5
  • You're a Regular
If you go up to the top of the screen and click search, you have the option of clicking on "Advanced Search". In there, you can search by user name, and search for posts OR threads that have been made by that user. Is this what you were asking? If not, let me know!
Not exactly, usually there is a tab at the top that says "My Recent Topics" - it allows me to quickly see as to whether whatever threads I have posted in recently have had any new posts added.

Nik

Blame me if something's broken
Staff member
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province / State
Ontario
  • Mega Donor
  • C8
  • Show Off
  • Seriously Rich
  • 10 Years
  • You're 5
Okay, good news! I have the menu item set up now. Just for you :)

At the top you will now see a menu item titled "My Posts". You can click on that to bring up your posts from the last 5 days, or you can drop down the menu and do the same for just threads that you've started. Let me know how it works for you guys!!!

Mad*Max

Regular
Feb 5, 2009
Awards
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Car
2019 2LT M7 Stingray
  • C7
  • 10 Years
  • You're 5
  • You're a Regular
Okay, good news! I have the menu item set up now. Just for you :)

At the top you will now see a menu item titled "My Posts". You can click on that to bring up your posts from the last 5 days, or you can drop down the menu and do the same for just threads that you've started. Let me know how it works for you guys!!!
Thanks, did the trick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)