If you go up to the top of the screen and click search, you have the option of clicking on "Advanced Search". In there, you can search by user name, and search for posts OR threads that have been made by that user. Is this what you were asking? If not, let me know!

If you go up to the top of the screen and click search, you have the option of clicking on "Advanced Search". In there, you can search by user name, and search for posts OR threads that have been made by that user. Is this what you were asking? If not, let me know!

Not exactly, usually there is a tab at the top that says "My Recent Topics" - it allows me to quickly see as to whether whatever threads I have posted in recently have had any new posts added.

Okay, good news! I have the menu item set up now. Just for you :)

At the top you will now see a menu item titled "My Posts". You can click on that to bring up your posts from the last 5 days, or you can drop down the menu and do the same for just threads that you've started. Let me know how it works for you guys!!!

Okay, good news! I have the menu item set up now. Just for you :)

At the top you will now see a menu item titled "My Posts". You can click on that to bring up your posts from the last 5 days, or you can drop down the menu and do the same for just threads that you've started. Let me know how it works for you guys!!!

Thanks, did the trick!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.