Featured Thread
I'll post a reminder to what I've said before on the Forums for all getting their 2021 C8's: the finance person in my dealership told me last Fall when picking up my 2020, that GM gave the dealer a $1,900.00 "credit" it could use towards the deal, anyway possible to make the customer happy: for accessories or as a price reduction. This was money from GM and NOT the dealer. I had my dealer take these "PR bucks" directly off the cost of an extended warranty.

Perhaps my dealer was too open with me, but that's what happened for my deal.

So for anyone thinking their dealer is being generous by not applying new pricing, keep in mind that the dealer is being paid full MSRP (that's the norm these days for any C8; lucky you if you're amongst the tiny minority paying less) so making a healthy profit from the sale...plus the dealer may be using the GM "PR dollars" on the deal rather than spending any of its own profit.

I'd suggest asking your dealer what financial incentives it's getting from GM towards the deal...to ensure you're taking full advantage of it rather than those GM funds going to the dealership. Hope this helps.

I was back at the dealer today firming things up for my pick up (I honestly expected to come sometime next month). They said the trucks have really cut down the time from production to the dealership and that cars are apparently making it to Ontario from the plant in as few as 3-5 days. The trucking company also works 6/7 days a week. So this is all to say, have hope and get your insurance lined up as you are likely going to have it sooner than you think.
Not sure what you mean. Cars for southern Ontario have always been trucked. Mine took less than 2 days even with the stopover in Ingersol.

hi there. wondering if your car was delivered yet. mine is being built this week and trying to get an idea how long for delivery to Alberta. im guessing BC would be a couple of days extra time past Alberta.
Thanks
hi there. wondering if your car was delivered yet. mine is being built this week and trying to get an idea how long for delivery to Alberta. im guessing BC would be a couple of days extra time past Alberta.
Thanks
It was sitting in Toledo waiting for a train last week. Maybe on one now? I hope, the weather is getting nice.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes. That’s how I knew it was in Toledo. He sent me a screenshot. I asked again yesterday but did not get a clear answer. Was told it was in Toledo still; OR someplace between Toledo and Vancouver lol. He’s a friend and I think he’s messing with me!

• Haha
There are about 20 C8's in the CPR yard in Ingersoll waiting for shipment to the west. Mine to Calgary (Yellow HTC) Also 2 other Yellow, Silver, Dark red sitting there.

IMG_4703.JPG

I wish. Mine was built March 25; Was in Toledo April 2; now MIA.
Mine was started today and is rolling off the production line 2 hours into the 1st shift on Monday April 1
There are about 20 C8's in the CPR yard in Ingersoll waiting for shipment to the west. Mine to Calgary (Yellow HTC) Also 2 other Yellow, Silver, Dark red sitting there.

View attachment 80530
When was TPW for your car? Wondering how long from build till now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.