Featured Thread
Mine was built March 9, Got to Toledo Mar 15 Bayed for shipment April 1. Got to Ingersoll April 12 or so.
Ironically I'm now in the USA waiting for my C8 to get to Calgary so a trucker can ship it to me in AZ. Hopefully early May.
Another pic

IMG_4704 (1).JPG

Mine was built March 9, Got to Toledo Mar 15 Bayed for shipment April 1. Got to Ingersoll April 12 or so.
Ironically I'm now in the USA waiting for my C8 to get to Calgary so a trucker can ship it to me in AZ. Hopefully early May.
Another pic

View attachment 80554
Wow. Just a bit of a delay. Good luck with the shipping to the Us. I’m hoping mine won’t be quite so long

Is there a way to find out how many C8’s a certain dealership has delivered in 2020 and so far for 2021?

Is there a way to find out how many C8’s a certain dealership has delivered in 2020 and so far for 2021?
As far as I know the only way is to ask them, some will tell you the exact numbers and others will give approximation because don't like to provide those numbers since they know you will go with the highest one. Ask also how much people on the list as of now so you have a better idea...

Yes. That’s how I knew it was in Toledo. He sent me a screenshot. I asked again yesterday but did not get a clear answer. Was told it was in Toledo still; OR someplace between Toledo and Vancouver lol. He’s a friend and I think he’s messing with me!
Mine left Toledo on the 11th March and was in Kelowna at the dealer ship on the 5th April
It took over a week to get from Annacis island out to Kelowna

Mine left Toledo on the 11th March and was in Kelowna at the dealer ship on the 5th April
It took over a week to get from Annacis island out to Kelowna
Thanks not too bad timeframe. Mine was in Toledo 5 days after being built. Arrived last Wednesday. I’m hoping there will be some
Movement by next Wednesday. Do you know if it gords by train from
Toledo direct to western Canada or is there another waypoint in Ontario before it heads west? I’ve heard some say it goes to ingersoll first And some Say it goes up towards Chicago Winnipeg Saskatoon and Edmonton .

Thanks not too bad timeframe. Mine was in Toledo 5 days after being built. Arrived last Wednesday. I’m hoping there will be some
Toledo direct to western Canada or is there another waypoint in Ontario before it heads west? I’ve heard some say it goes to ingersoll first And some Say it goes up towards Chicago Winnipeg Saskatoon and Edmonton .
Train
Train from Toledo to western Canada then truck from where the train stops to the dealerships

I think it used to go via Chicago etc.
Last year my coupe took 5 weeks. This year my HTC is taking 5 weeks to Ingersoll and still sitting there after a week with 20 others. I blame GM/CPR cutting costs. Better money hauling full trains/hauling oil etc. With auto production down with all manufacturers part of the mess too.

So I thought I would start a new thread to give those of you who are 3000-TPW-3400 hope.

I was TPW the week of March 22. I followed my build timing thanks to Murray's great daily production updates. I know that based on my VIN it was produced last Tuesday (March 23rd). I was anticipating a wait of a few weeks to get to my dealer in Barrie (1 hour north of Toronto). I found out the hard way that JCT no longer has the tracking option (so for those like me don't bother checking it).

It was suggested that contact my dealer again to get the ETA from Workbench. Well guess what happened before I could even call the dealer - I got a call from them my car showed up out the blue this afternoon!

So I just wanted to give some of you hope that there people getting them delivered in what I would consider a very quick timeline from TPW. Here are a couple of pictures as you can see it's right out or wrapping and still needs to be PDI'd. Also, these photos should give you an idea of how the Silver Flare can change colour depending on the angle and lighting.
can you let me know your vin number. I just got mine so trying to figure delivery relative to yours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.