This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Here is my new 2019 Z06 I can't Drive!

I have never returned to the dealership I bought my 2015 Z51 from because the whole process was a nightmare. For a dealership that prides themselves as being " The Corvette Dealer" they are a joke. I took mine in for the break in change and since for all my changes. I have never had an issue with them using Mobil 1 for the start. I had requested it even thought the dipstick calls for Sex is and the mechanic actually told the service advisor that there was a memo to use Mobil 1 so I find it strange that others in the blog are having issues.

Probably want you to think highly of them if you ever want to change your C7 for a C8

Heeey, which (Edmonton) dealership Cleans the interior, too, Please? Get mine done at Northgate GM- 97st and 132ave, and all I get is a Pat on my head. Lol

Reactions: ddgermann
Probably want you to think highly of them if you ever want to change your C7 for a C8

Yes agreed. I have bought 2 vehicles there in the last 9 months so yes they are trying.
Interestingly I was only using the service department for my H1 and the 2 corvettes I didn’t buy there, prior to the new ones we bought this year.
Frankly I’m not thrilled with the sales side of this dealership after the ZR1 fiasco they put me through this spring. Now the service dept has been frankly terrific until the mag ride upgrade price that was a punch in the balls. But they don’t control what GM charges. So a pass on that one.
Mainly for me it’s important that the dealership has the right service people. Techs and parts people who know corvette and provide what the customers expect.
This dealership definitely has this.
These guys never even rolled their eyes when I asked them to do work on my H1. They never gouged me and were enthusiastic to tear into that beast.
Sales people come and go but it’s the service that I mainly rate a dealership on.
My 11 cents. Lol

Reactions: Rruuff Day
You have the right kind of dipstick LOL

Reactions: Rruuff Day

Not sure we're talking about our Corvette engines here but if not, my dipstick calls for the same as yours Doug...

On the 'other' forum, there have been tons of people that haven't been able to get the new 0W40 formulation at their dealer. While your dealer should've checked they had the right oil when you made your appointment, it's more of a GM problem than a dealer problem the way the oil spec was rolled out for the 2019s. They also should've known enough to put 5W30 in and offer to have you back when the 0W40 arrived.

So I am in YYC. What dealers offer a complimentary hand wash and quick wipe/vacuum if you service your Z06 there? Are there any dealers? Previously when I serviced my GT-R at a local dealer (Royal Oak Nissan) they would essentially do a free hand wash/vacuum/interior wipe every time regardless of whether it was an oil change or a warranty related issue. They also offered a complimentary loaner to there GT-R customers. Anything similar at a Chevy store here in the city?