iOS Image - 513477322.jpg
iOS Image - 4034824924.jpg

I'm not currently running a front plate either. I'm told by several people who know cops that they only ticket for no front plate if they pull you over for other reasons and you are a jerk to them.
I can see that, but a front plate is the law and every cop may not think that way!
Anyone know how much the ticket would cost?

I'm not currently running a front plate either. I'm told by several people who know cops that they only ticket for no front plate if they pull you over for other reasons and you are a jerk to them.
I will run no front plate as well to test the waters and go from there.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
^^^It all depends on what wheel choice you go with. If you go rotary forged you can get for as little as 1500 USD but if you go fully forged they go up around the 3600 USD. There is many designs and colours to choose from.
Gonna force us to wait for you to get them mounted before you tell us what style you are going with? ;)

I ordered the carbon flash with the machined lip wheels. They were a $1200 option in Canada. If I had to do it all over again, I would skip the upgrade through GM, keep the base wheels, and then just look straight to the aftermarket with a couple more mm offset to flush up the spacing to the fender.

As others have mentioned, MRR have some very nice offerings for the C8.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.