Casual User
2 You're 10
Nov 19, 2012
Angus, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 C6
Good Day All,

I am a new owner of my 2006 C6 convertible, which I purchased in June of this year. I live in Angus. My wife and I enjoyed the drives, met lots of great folks. Just stored the vette for winter a sad day. Can't wait for spring.

Luc

Last edited:
Good morning Luc,

There are a few of us on here in the same boat. I bought my C6 Z06 in mid-April and had to stop driving it in very early October (snow on Oct 8th!). But the car is actually at that winter mecca for sad Corvette owners, Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau having some work done. If you're close by I suggest a trip there when you are feeling bluest about not being able to drive your vert. At the very least you'll meet some great people, skilled technicians and see many cars having work done. With luck this will give you a few more weeks of being able to forge ahead until the roads are once again clear..............

Cheers,

Garry

welcome luc; sad indeed, i cant even access my car until april,but it comforts me to know he is safe and sound till then [ yeah right and i have swampland in florida too!!! ]. you have joined a great forum. enjoy your new car.:seeya: doug

Welcome Luc! Yes a sad day when we put them away. Mine is kept at home in the garage so I can still get it out if the weather holds. Time is running out though for this year; once they start salting the roads that will be it. Look forward to seeing some pics. :D

Welcome Luc -- You have the same ride as my bro -- congrats. Hope you're as happy with yours as he is with his.
Any plans for some mods? If so Manny of Dasilva Motorsports is your man.

Hope to hook up at some meets next summer.

Cheers,
Colin

Welcome Luc...... Angus is not too far from a lot of us, will more than likely meet up with you when the season gets going again in the spring. It is always nice to put a face to names you see on a forum.
This is a good forum. Not a lot of members here in comparison to some of the others; but a great bunch and you just have to love Canadian content.

Hi Luc! Welcome to the forum!!!! I can't believe no one asked you to post pics! We love seeing pictures of peoples cars! Congrats on the new ride and hopefully this winter will fly by for you!

Hi Guys:

Not very good with Computers, Hope this works here are some pics of my vette.

Luc

Attachments

• IMG-20120607-00019.jpg
    IMG-20120607-00019.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Bianca 22 Jul 2012.jpg
    Bianca 22 Jul 2012.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
Welcome. Very nice Vette. You'll have to stop by Dasilva Motorsports for the Cambridge Coping Centre event in early summer next year. You'll meet some great people and even be able to put a face to a (user) name.;)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Somebuddy,

My granddaughter loves the car. Friday's are our day, I've taken her for a drive and she always helps me when I clean the car or wax it. Now that it is stored she stills ask to go in the garage and look at it and sit in it.

Somebuddy,

My granddaughter loves the car. Friday's are our day, I've taken her for a drive and she always helps me when I clean the car or wax it. Now that it is stored she stills ask to go in the garage and look at it and sit in it.

Sounds like she has the same enthusiasm for fine automobiles as my 4 yr. old grandson!

Welcome aboard Luc--nice wheels!!

I too bought my C6 this spring and loved it all summer, and am also having post-partum depression now that the giant sleeps........

Vince.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.