Velocity Yellow is on his way to West Fest this week ...
Although it’s only 460hp in this ride ....
if I add up both Corvettes heading out from Alberta ...
it’s 1100hp 😁👍🏻

260550B1-D101-4614-A4D2-4352889966BB.jpeg
no matter the bugs & dust

47D03009-5C13-4733-894C-48AC0D19C82A.jpeg
heading toward the setting sun

My honorary cruising navigator in 2029 ... the velocity yellow duck enjoying a day into the Rockies. Perhaps the final day-cruise of the year for me. Calgary to Radium returning via Lake Louise ... 21Sep19 🙂🤜🏻🤛🏻😇
View attachment 31773
Are you getting ahead of yourself Spence or are you back from the future.
Thought of Gary the other day when there was a vote for your favorite Corvette colour. Velocity Yellow got mine.
No snow in them thar mountains yet!

Oh it’s coming later this week. Anything west of here could very well be done for this year.
My 2019 honorary cruising navigator ... the velocity yellow duck enjoying 21Ssp19 into the Rockies. Perhaps the final day-cruise of the year for me. Calgary to Radium returning via Lake Louise ... 🙂🤜🏻🤛🏻😇
View attachment 31774
I had mine out as well but sadly forgot to take a picture. I see he’s got a bead on me here though 😉.

He is missed,no question

Are you getting ahead of yourself Spence or are you back from the future.
Thought of Gary the other day when there was a vote for your favorite Corvette colour. Velocity Yellow got mine.
Not perfect but try to do the best I can to get it correct the first time ... iPhone writing is a challenge without skinnier thumbs and a magnifying glass at times ...
gotta give me time to correct it as I try to proof read after posting and even then I have to find my post again as too many "windows" get opened on my iPhone
and have to be closed before the edit function will work ... argh (a phone problem though ... not Nik's)

:joyful: however it may go without saying ... a note to self ... the cat is out of the bag for the honorary navigator for a season of cruising 10 years from now :Angelsad2:

Last edited:
Mrs. Velocity Yello, nice to see you drop in to the site every once in a while. Fair to say that we think of Garry often, little things come up that trigger the memories. That said can I ask how you and your family are doing? Really hope that your folks are well and managing. Best to you.

Murray

Yep, anytime I hear the reports of how the crops are doing, or how the harvest is going, I think of Gary and miss his stories of the latest task about a piece of equipment needing to be fixed, or the rail cars showing up on their own schedule, then he needs to rush to fill them up. I hope his family is doing as well as can be as each season seems to bring about it's own heartache. I still feel so fortunate to have gotten to meet Garry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread