Wonder what Garry would have thought of this one...Miss his farm stories already.

View attachment 23888
......Well the guy is seeding in style, even has a bowtie on . That was a option for the Model T ---the rear drive wheels. Notice the extra cooling fan in front of the rad. He is pulling a disc , 2 bags of seed for weight on top ( probably corn ) and the drill behind. That is a big load for the 4 cyl.
Yup Garry would be thinking how much canola to seed now that China is making trouble for us , and have to move last years crop yet which is not easy right now to get rid of. Plus gotta keep checking the bins right now so nothing is heating.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Picture title says "Saskatchewan 1956".

Just made me think we should be hearing some farming adventures from Garry.

Truly miss Garry's insight into farming life and Corvette mods. RIP.

I love checking back in here from time to time. Thanks to everyone for remembering him. Garry’s parents have been getting all of the farm equipment ready for the auction which is on August 7th. Wow will that be a hard day. We are all doing our best everyday but it is still a struggle. One day at a time. The only way I know to get through it.

I love checking back in here from time to time. Thanks to everyone for remembering him. Garry’s parents have been getting all of the farm equipment ready for the auction which is on August 7th. Wow will that be a hard day. We are all doing our best everyday but it is still a struggle. One day at a time. The only way I know to get through it.
Just know that we are all thinking of you...

Garry remains in my thoughts very often. As do you and the family. 😔

Totally think of Garry when looking out at the crops or seeing a yellow Corvette. Still a really amazing inspirational person. Every once in a while I need to drive up north for work, I pass this house. Should Garry had moved to Saskatchewan, I would bet this would be the place that he would have bought. :D

IMG_2599.jpg

Totally think of Garry when looking out at the crops or seeing a yellow Corvette. Still a really amazing inspirational person. Every once in a while I need to drive up north for work, I pass this house. Should Garry had moved to Saskatchewan, I would bet this would be the place that he would have bought. :D

View attachment 29870
.......yeah , I remember when they painted it , really stands out , main street Blaine Lake hwy 12 running through town.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread