This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured Had my windows tinted today to get the seamless look with the black roof and halo.

Featured Thread
Looks great! What are the rules with tinting in Ontario? Lots of Alberta vehicles with tint in Saskatchewan.
Here the cops love pulling over cars with tint. However, if you could get DOT approved tinted glass that does not have a film on it, it is legal here.

Legal limit for the front is 50% in MB, which is like driving a fish bowl. I did 35 on the front and 15% on the back. Main thing is don't get caught driving like an idiot and give them a reason to pull you over. I haven't got any stress from it or not having a front plate.. yet.

Nice! Where did you have it done? There used to be a lot of auto tinting shops around, but few today. To answer one of the questions below...I seem to remember that 30% was the legal limit in Ontario...I did my C5 and a number of our family vehicles with 60% - I found that the 30% didn't help all that much with side sun glare which is the key reason I wanted the tinting. Haven't done my C7 yet. As others have said, as long as you drive reasonably, the police won't make an issue out of it. i had the 60% done on a VW Jetta Diesel we used to have...black on black...and the 60% tint made it REALLY dark from the side. My luck that I got a speeding ticket in it one morning not paying attention (ironically with this 90 HP 'Turbo Diesel' monster ) and the very polite officer knocked it down to 9 km over & didn't say a thing about the relatively dark windows.