Aug 4, 2020
Brooklin
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette
Province
ON
Well its been a long wait ( deposit December 2021) but its finally here.

Its going to be a love it or hate it color combo for most people but all that matters to me is I love it!

Still need to lower it, tint it and a few other personal touches but you get the idea.

My wife says I look like Papa Smurf driving it with my grey hair. I say its more like a "mature" Superman. lol

Fire away at me!

23 interior.jpg

23 right rear.jpg

23 side.jpg

Having not had the pleasure/privilege of the C8 ownership experience yet, I'm thinking the hardest part (for me) will be the added wait during the break-in, before I can explore the capabilities and idiosyncrasies of the supercar called Corvette Stingray HTC/Z51. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, but agonizing, too. Enjoy. ;)

Having not had the pleasure/privilege of the C8 ownership experience yet, I'm thinking the hardest part (for me) will be the added wait during the break-in, before I can explore the capabilities and idiosyncrasies of the supercar called Corvette Stingray HTC/Z51. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, but agonizing, too. Enjoy. ;)
I hear you brother

Those first kms will go in a heartbeat for sure. Just will be hard to resist stop lights and requests to rev it.

• Clever
Reactions: MKinOntario

Its going to be a love it or hate it color combo for most people but all that matters to me is I love it!

Still need to lower it, tint it and a few other personal touches but you get the idea.

My wife says I look like Papa Smurf driving it with my grey hair. I say its more like a "mature" Superman. lol

Fire away at me!

View attachment 110210
View attachment 110211
View attachment 110212
I have Eckart Blue and the same interior, so I have to like it. ;) As for your hair , wear a cap or dye it. I am bald and have to wear a cap or toque all the time because of carcinoma , on the skin of my head.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Exactly why I own a coupe and leave the lid on...
I wear a cap , even when going for a walk. Dermatologist told me on my latest visit, I had no signs of carcinoma for 2 years now, on top of my head but he did find a few on my face, 4 , to be exact but he did freeze them. Some say burn but it just feels that way after it thaws out. As for the car I have the best of both worlds. Sunscreen and a hat/cap does the trick, derma says.:Hurray:

Fire away at me!

View attachment 110210
View attachment 110211
View attachment 110212
Congrats on the new ride... do you know when you spec'd the car out? I gave my deposit to WN in August 2022, and I haven't gotten any updates. In Jan 2023 the dealer told me I am 80 in the queue, and then i reached out to him 2 weeks back, and he again told me I am 80 in the queue. When I asked how that makes any sense because thats what he had told me in Jan 2023, almost 5 months ago, he stopped responding. Very much annoyed at this point about WN. Have dealt with Deacon at Orangeville Chevy and Tracy at Brian Cullen, and these gentleman were a pleasure to deal with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.