:driving: :driving: like a kid at Christmas only 2 more sleeps before the car is built :canada:

calgaryguy

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon fiber twp april 13

Interested in knowing if there are going to be any more than two Daytona Sunrise Orange C7 Corvettes in Calgary? Mine is not a Z06, but a Z51 3LT. Built last week and shipped April 9. Hoping to have it first week in May.

Just an update found out today my status was 4150 vehicle invoiced and my last four of my vin number is 5918

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon fiber Built and the last 4 vin # 5918

Now the bowling green wait to ship game begins hopefully my car is shipped soon :D:D:D

week 1 and counting at bowling green. My car sits and waits to be shipped. lets start a pool and see who guesses right on when it actually ships :rofl:

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon flash, Built and the last 4 vin # 5918

calgaryguy

week 1 and counting at bowling green. My car sits and waits to be shipped. lets start a pool and see who guesses right on when it actually ships :rofl:

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon flash, Built and the last 4 vin # 5918

calgaryguy

April 29th

My build date was April 14th #5750
Interesting that it yours was built a day earlier but has a VIN 168 newer
On the truck to the rail yard in Toledo April 22
Last one that came to Winnipeg that I'm aware of took 29 days from the build date
to the dealer
I'm guessing yours should be waiting for the train as well

not a bad guess byby4re, found out today car was shipped on april 28, so in Calgary around may 12,13,14 status 4200 :D

I drove past the auto compound in Ogden today and there are about 20 new corvettes just unloaded from rail. Mine should be one (last 5 digits of VIN are 19922). Maybe yours is there too.

I am still at work on this fine Saturday afternoon, just got a call from the dealership and my salesman, he told me he had some bad news and good news for me, the bad news is I wont be able to take pics of my car coming of the truck, because the good news it was unloaded at the dealership early this morning. He said they are going to pdi it Monday , I remind him not to put on the oem stage 1 splitter since I bought acs composite front splitter and side skirts, he said bring them in today and they will put them on the car when they pdi the car. Looks like I can pick up the car Tuesday or Wednesday

ordered Jan 24/15
built the week of april 13/15 (don't know what day)
Shipped april 28/15
arrived at dealership May 09/15
hopefully picked up may12/13/2015

I am still at work on this fine Saturday afternoon, just got a call from the dealership and my salesman, he told me he had some bad news and good news for me, the bad news is I wont be able to take pics of my car coming of the truck, because the good news it was unloaded at the dealership early this morning. He said they are going to pdi it Monday , I remind him not to put on the oem stage 1 splitter since I bought acs composite front splitter and side skirts, he said bring them in today and they will put them on the car when they pdi the car. Looks like I can pick up the car Tuesday or Wednesday

ordered Jan 24/15
built the week of april 13/15 (don't know what day)
Shipped april 28/15
arrived at dealership May 09/15
hopefully picked up may12/13/2015

Awesome, built and delivered all the way to Calgary in under a month impressive. I hope my build next week and delivery go as fast and smooth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.