Hello all,

Good news my sales manager call me today from Shaw Gmc in Calgary Alberta and told me Gm Canada pick up my order today and made me status 2000, the bad news is I had 2 constraints :nono: z07 package and :nono: cfv for my aero choice, so I had to drop the z07 package :( and I told Shaw Gmc and Gm Canada I will take stage 1 aero only and do aftermarket for front splitter, side skirts and rear deck lid spoiler. Should get my TWP by the end of the week. I will keep everyone posted as my status climbs

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors

calgaryguy :canada:

Hello all,

Good news my sales manager call me today from Shaw Gmc in Calgary Alberta and told me Gm Canada pick up my order today and made me status 2000, the bad news is I had 2 constraints :nono: z07 package and :nono: cfv for my aero choice, so I had to drop the z07 package :( and I told Shaw Gmc and Gm Canada I will take stage 1 aero only and do aftermarket for front splitter, side skirts and rear deck lid spoiler. Should get my TWP by the end of the week. I will keep everyone posted as my status climbs

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors

calgaryguy :canada:

My buddy lucked out last Thursday (well actually Friday). He got a call last Thursday to make any last minute changes with a constraint "no Z07".
His salesman told the manager to hold off finalizing the order as they had till the close on Saturday. About 5:50 Friday the manager checked the system and the Z07 constraint was gone, so he quickly placed the order and scored the Z07 option. Wow timing is everything.

Sweet sounding Z06 you have yourself ordered. I hope to attend a Corvette event in Calgary August long weekend. Do you belong to the Calgary Vette Club?

@81wayne: I think that sales person is trying to take the credit and score browny points for something that could have gone either way. Orders are placed months in advance. It is possible however that Z07 was on 20% contraint at the time so 4 other customers who wanted that pkg decided to drop that option so by default your friend ended up getting that pkg.

The dealer management gets a constraint report a couple of days prior to the consensus day. On the last consensus I reviewed we had a guarantee of 2 C7's with a 50% constraint on Z51 so we went over all orders and prioritized the two orders in the order they were received that would push thru the constraints without making any changes. And it worked!

@ ojamli All I can says after waiting after waiting 7 months there better not be any Z51 constraints on my consensus days or you'll hear me screaming all the way out your way.
I hope my order gets picked up in this weeks cycle on Thursday. Yes I do believe the Z07 option was being reserved for a higher volume dealer out West who didn't need that option, so it became available the next day.
I'm just not sure had the dealer finalized the order on Thursday if they would have been able to change it Friday still and grab the Z07 package once it showed up available. I don't know that much about the whole process.

Congrats Calgaryguy. It sounds like some of the local orders for C7 and Z06 got killed on the constraints this past week with anything carbon. You still have a nice and rare car coming. It is much easier to pass on an item than miss the allocation all together. It will be a Z06 party in cowtown this summer!

Hello all,

Best update ever so far just went status 3000 with a twp is april 20 :coolgleam: and 81wanye no I am not a member yet, but will be soon and plan on going aug weekend

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon fiber twp april 20

Hello all,

Best update ever so far just went status 3000 with a twp is april 20 :coolgleam: and 81wanye no I am not a member yet, but will be soon and plan on going aug weekend

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon fiber twp april 20

Well if I ever get my Z51 order picked up by GM in time I plan to attend the Calgary event this summer. Sounds like GM didn't call any Corvette orders for Canada this week, so her I sit for another week waiting. There are several good members in the Calgary club, great group of people.

Hello all,

Nice spec's on your car, I also will be in Calgary in August lots of members
form Manitoba club should be there Ron,Wayne and others.

Updated...

dooboy - Vancouver (BUILT #4480)
Van Racer - Vancouver (Mar 3 TPW)
Saudaviking - BC - (Apr 20 TPW)
BYBY4RE - Calgary (Mar 2 TPW)
10WhiteGS - Calgary (Apr 6 TPW)
CalgaryGuy - Calgary (Apr 20 TPW)
XWingz06 - Alberta (Apr 13 TPW)
CanZ06 -Winnipeg (BUILT #4433)
Owais (Gateway Chev) - Ontario (9 Apr)
KBoy - Ontario (16 Mar TPW)
One Curve at a Time - Quebec (Mar 16 TPW)
AllFlash - Quebec (6 Apr TPW)
2015 Z06 (Mar 16 TPW)

Last edited:
hello,

For guys like me who are stage 1 aero and wanted to go aftermarket for stage 2 or 3 aero here are some gm part numbers thought I would start with the dealership first before moving on to others like acs composite , rpi designs and other aftermarket vendors

gm c7 z06 stage2/3 front splitter gm part # 22922353

gm c7 z06 stage 3 front splitter extensions winglets gm part # 23184895

gm c7 z06 stage 2 wicker bills spoiler upgrade gm part #23256573

gm c7 z06 center wicker bill spoiler kit ( stage 3 ) gm part #23452390

This is what I have found so far still looking for the gm part # for the stage 2 side skirts and tomorrow (mon) I am calling my dealership for pricing and will update this once I find out

Calgaryguy

got a call from my salesman from the dealership yesterday saying I have been moved up by a week to a new twp of april 13. Just check with gm webchat on the gm website and yes I have a twp of april 13

calgaryguy

She's built!

Just got an update that my baby has been built and released to the carrier today! I've been trying not to get excited for the last few months because I knew it would make for a long winter, but it's getting real now!

Just got an update that my baby has been built and released to the carrier today! I've been trying not to get excited for the last few months because I knew it would make for a long winter, but it's getting real now!

Congratuations! I can understand the waiting is a killer. You will be on the road in no time! Post some pics when it gets in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.