Featured Thread
Haha Damo97.....I'm only 15 seconds from Q & P, and less than 3 if I take the car!
Not me at tims.......there's a white one going by all the time. I think it's a stingray(?). I have a Z06.

That is cool!!! Small world! 😂

I see you have a Killer Z by your pic. Some guy is cruising around our neighbourhood with a white Z06 with Spectra Grey rims. It was pulling through the drive through last Sunday night, and at first I thought it was a Grand Sport given it had beautiful hash stripes on it. But in those stripes and on the door were decals that said Carbon 65. Also had the Z06 badges in the side vents. Was a beauty!

7 km on mine!

What a dealer I've got too! When I went back today they gave me a Corvette metal coffee mug (thermos style), a white Corvette fitted hat with Crossed Flags and $150 gas card........I think that's pretty awesome..........mind you I also gave my salesman a $100 gift card to one of my favourite Italian restaurant's with request that he take himself and his wife out for a nice lunch/dinner!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ddgermann
Went for a quick spin to the local Metro this morning....in 2nd around 40 km/h and gave it a little punch.......didn't watch the tach close enough but this was not sustained throttle and simply a little punch...maybe an inch on accelerator........I doubt I went over 3,500 rpms........well the car jumped sideways, probably scared the women in the SUV that was beside me and melted those big 14" ......ha ha ......I'm not going to do that anymore......all I could think of was the cost of replacement tires $$$$ ha ha

Haha Cobra! After I did the same thing, day 1 with mine, I too told myself the same thing........"not going to do that again".
Well, to be honest......I don't take the car out without making it break loose, at least once (maybe twice).
Wait until you feel the smile when you slide it in 3rd......then 4th......

Went for a quick spin to the local Metro this morning....in 2nd around 40 km/h and gave it a little punch.......didn't watch the tach close enough but this was not sustained throttle and simply a little punch...maybe an inch on accelerator........I doubt I went over 3,500 rpms........well the car jumped sideways, probably scared the women in the SUV that was beside me and melted those big 14" ......ha ha ......I'm not going to do that anymore......all I could think of was the cost of replacement tires $$$$ ha ha

Haha. Don’t kid a kidder. You loved it and will be doing cold tire pokes at the throttle every time. The same thing will happen on warm tires by the way. 😂
Enjoy

• Clever
Reactions: Cobravenomous
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.