Featured Thread
Drove by at 1100, no truck yet
Got the call at 1500 that my car is unloaded and is in the show room so at 1510 I took this photo.
A56A8E86-D91C-422F-91B2-48E16875FA3B.jpeg

Got my VIN today. TPW of May 10. Car might even be built on May 7th depending upon daily production next week.
How was you VIN provided to you? I have the same TPW and I would really like to know if mine was generated.
CONGRATULATIONS on your car!

Reactions: Driver_WT
How was you VIN provided to you? I have the same TPW and I would really like to know if mine was generated.
CONGRATULATIONS on your car!
Thanks. Andrew Spencer (Spencer Chev) sent me a text message with VIN yesterday. Communication from Andrew has been excellent throughout the buying process.

Reactions: MY21C8
Thanks. Andrew Spencer (Spencer Chev) sent me a text message with VIN yesterday. Communication from Andrew has been excellent throughout the buying process.
Which just shows you that it IS possible for Canadian dealers to get the vin at 3400. Those others are too lazy (or haven't ben give the power by their manager)

Last edited:
So I put my deposit on April 28, 2021, Looking at your time line which is under a year mine should arrive March/April of 22 if allocations stay the same. Exciting!!!! I miss my GT 350, I hope I like this C8 as much as I did that car.
No way you won't. Well, unless you are dead set on clutch pedals.
I came from a 2k lowered etc. 485HP Camaro SS 6 speed and there is absolutely no comparison. The handling is far superior in this mid engine car. You can get almost every kilowatt of power to the ground unlike front engine cars. Paddle shifting takes some getting used to, but it can be just as much fun as a car with a clutch pedal

Reactions: Thom
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.