Featured Thread
Got my allocation, order submitted. HTC, 2LT, GT2 seats, NPP, Mag Ride, Red Mist with Natural interior. High wing from Spencers. Hope to have the car by June.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I got my allocation in aug. 2020 and just got my build week of March 22!!
And I heard some ‘21 orders will be pushed to ‘22 odds are you’ll be waiting for a few more months at least.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I got my allocation in aug. 2020 and just got my build week of March 22!!
And I heard some ‘21 orders will be pushed to ‘22 odds are you’ll be waiting for a few more months at least.
your build must be an odd one. Tons of January allocations are being built

Reactions: Climber17
your build must be an odd one. Tons of January allocations are being built
Yes, when when I placed my order in 2020 the dealer specifically told me that they were not taking any more orders and that some of the 2020s had to be built in 2021 and they would end up being built before my 2021.
The Bowling Green Kentucky plant is slowly catching up from the plant strike the pandemic shut down and a couple week shut downs from recalls and recently lack of they are sources of transmission parts. The weight has not bothered me due to the fact that I would not be driving the car anyway right now!

Anyone here without an allocation? It seems likely that you will now be in line for a 2022. There is a good chance that there will not be anymore allocation assignments for 21's. Re: Virtual chat with Tadge. "We have taken so far most of the 2021 orders"
I'm in single digits on the wait list with Spencer's. Was keeping hopeful for a allocation in May.

Reactions: jimmyb
Anyone here without an allocation?
This guy right here... I'm in the low 20s at Spencers, was holding out hope for a 2021 if the April allocations kept up but given how little were given out, I've pretty much accepted that a 2022 will be what I'm getting. Hopefully the price increases won't be too bad & I can get delivery before year end & avoid the new luxury tax...

I just noted in another thread that it is highly likely there will NOT be any May allocations assigned re: Tadge at the virtual bash. "We have taken so far most of the 2021 orders". If any they will likely go to the big three dealers in the States. Hope I'm wrong.

Here's a hypothetical question - so assuming you're on a waitlist & get first shot at a 2022, would you be able to put an order in for an eRay (assuming that comes out next year) or is that technically a different allocation since it's a different model ? I know the Z06 will be hard to get but given that the eRay is the next model up form the Stingray, is that in the realm of possibility ?

I just noted in another thread that it is highly likely there will NOT be any May allocations assigned re: Tadge at the virtual bash. "We have taken so far most of the 2021 orders". If any they will likely go to the big three dealers in the States. Hope I'm wrong.
I'm done to position 8 or 9 with Spencer. Fingers crossed for May, but will settle for first batch of 2022.

Hey guys, spoke to Sean over at Spencers yesterday regarding my order. I was March allocation, 17 on the list at that time out of 22 allocations. Initial deposit Sept. 3 2020. My order went event code 3300 on Thursday, so getting close.
Had the discussion on price protection and was not price protected as the actual order was put into workbench until after March 2.
So it will interesting how long to get to 3400 / vin/ build. Looks as though they are getting to the Canadian March allocations quickly.
Also got a complete printout of the GM workbench , 4 pages with the complete history of the deal and time stamps of when events happened to the order. Very interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.