Featured Thread
Here's a hypothetical question - so assuming you're on a waitlist & get first shot at a 2022, would you be able to put an order in for an eRay (assuming that comes out next year) or is that technically a different allocation since it's a different model ? I know the Z06 will be hard to get but given that the eRay is the next model up form the Stingray, is that in the realm of possibility ?

Unless your dealer agrees to roll over your Stingray place in line, to slot you onto the same spot on E-Ray list, that won’t happen. I’d be surprised a dealer would agree to that if there are already people on an E-Ray list. You could try and do like me: I’m on both the Z06 and E-Ray lists with my dealer.

Reactions: jimmyb
I just noted in another thread that it is highly likely there will NOT be any May allocations assigned re: Tadge at the virtual bash. "We have taken so far most of the 2021 orders". If any they will likely go to the big three dealers in the States. Hope I'm wrong.
It seems to me that Canadian dealers have been very light on allocations lately. So here’s hoping they finish MY2021 with a healthy boost in numbers! Also have not been hearing about allocations from Ontario dealers in a while.

Just to add some current timing:
Allocation March 18
TPW April 19
Car built April 19.
Four weeks from allocation.
Delivery TBD, currently still in BG.
Good luck boys, fingers crossed for you
my car was built on April 19 also so our cars should be coming on the same truck

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
Got the call, Saturday pick up.
Better not rain!
LOL, Someone is watching out for you!

1619613984826.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.