well here I go again..got up this morning and wanted to start up my c3 and it wouldn't start. It went click click click click..but wouldn't start up. ok it was fine last week and started up but not today. so back to the shop with a vette that wouldn't start. it's kinda frustrating 😕. anyone have any ideas what's going on with it? Is this expected every week or month? thanks...

hey guys I'm still waiting to hear why my C3 doesn't start. I have a question since I'm not knowledgeable on the subject..is it easy to diagnose this cars or not? like compared to newer cars..thanks for any responses..
The answer isn't as straightforward as you might expect. In a very general sense they are easier because they are simpler. However, modern cars have self diagnostic capability which assist in defining the issue and the area of the car. Both car require an understanding and experience to correctly diagnose. A technician trained and experienced on your car might struggle to repair a new C8 and vice versa. But if you pitted them in a heads up diagnostic skills test my money would be on the modern tech to fix a C3 ahead of an 'old school' guy fixing a C8.

Reactions: dannyboy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.