after in the shop and failing emissions tests for 6 weeks i got my vette back..spend 10000 dollars and got back my c3 finally. ..but it passed emissions testing and driving well. but omg that alot of money to spend...but enjoying now)))
I agree. What did you have to do to it. Inquiring minds need to know... And pictures....

well I had alot of stuff done...to pass emissions I had to spend $4500 for a new complete with catalytic converters exhaust system...oil change..flushed out brake fluid system.. fix the headlights so they work and pop up including connectors and that was $1500 fir the Headlights...does this sound reasonable to you guys..this was my first time around here getting a vette so I don't know if I spent too much or it's considered ok..

well I had alot of stuff done...to pass emissions I had to spend $4500 for a new complete with catalytic converters exhaust system...oil change..flushed out brake fluid system.. fix the headlights so they work and pop up including connectors and that was $1500 fir the Headlights...does this sound reasonable to you guys..this was my first time around here getting a vette so I don't know if I spent too much or it's considered ok..
If you're enjoying your Vette, you did just fine. :thumbs:

Sorry to ask this but how do I put photos here?
20220118_121620.jpg

We might pay too much, we might take on more than was expected or perhaps not. But it is yours now, you have invested in your C3 and we truly hope you enjoy it. Nice looking car so get your motor running and head out on the highway. You have some great roads to run on.

Welcome to the CCF. Good to have you here. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.