This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gm (readers ) receive a tons complains from the other all generation Corvette about the C8 they are not waving or refuse !!!!!!!!!

This is my first Corvette, so at first I didn't know about the wave but would always wave back if someone waved. Once I realized about the wave- I now wave at any Corvette or anything that looks like a Corvette, or at anyone who waves first or gives me the thumbs up- happens a lot up here where there aren't many sports cars.

I’m sorry but in my opinion (such as it is) the C8 is not a Corvette. I feel they should have named it Zora after the man who dreamed of the mid engine Corvette decades ago. They should continue with a front engine design for true Corvettes.. front engine Vettes I can spot easily C8s look too much like something out of Italy! Just my opinion…

Reactions: bobswanson400
The C8 is more of a Corvette than than the Mustang Mach-E is a Mustang! Just wait until the C8 becomes even less of a Corvette when it loses its internal combustion engine!

Mustang is out of date imo

Reactions: Dik
Totally agree. I'd like to join a club; but, both are quite a ways away with our terrible traffic here in the GVA. ( Richmond & Langley) I live on the Northshore - so, would love to hook up with other corvette owners to go on cruises: to Squamish, Pemberton or the back road up past Pemberton to the Okanogan.

C8

This past week I passed 2 corvettes- a C4 and C6 I think. I waved like crazy, but no reciprocation. Both driven by young men, probably in their 20s. So the wave issue may be a generational thing rather than C8 vs the world of Corvette
They'll learn
Saw 4 (a record in one day) Vettes the other weekend and they all waved including a C8
Mind you, they can't miss my wave as it is fully extended out of the car and they almost have to swerve to not get slapped in the face. LOL
I have missed a few waves myself in the past though as well.

fully extended out of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread