This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

GM Employee and Family Discount

Good luck finding a Canadian dealer that'll honor C7 employee pricing...if available? Dealer participation in the program isn't mandatory & C7's are in very limited supply.

The dealer I have an order for my C7 convertible with has committed in writing that he will honour the GM employee discount on a 2015 model. I ordered it in January and 1st in line for his 2015 allocations. So some dealers will honour it.

The dealer I have an order for my C7 convertible with has committed in writing that he will honour the GM employee discount on a 2015 model. I ordered it in January and 1st in line for his 2015 allocations. So some dealers will honour it.

A substantial price jump is expected for '15's.

Talking with my friendly dealer (second largest in the states) tells me that they are discounting 2014's and the 15's will not increase more than a few percent .He also urged me to place an order for a 15 in the first part of January to get the best pricing .

Saw an add in the newspaper a dealer in Northern Maine had a 2014 2lt for $55,000 .not much else for info.